Logitech G29 settings for GT7

• Thread starter CustomX
  • 152 comments
I am curious to hear everyone's opinions on FFB with the Logitech. I am on Fanatec now but the FFB with the G29 in GTS was quite underwhelming. All my racing buddies in Argentina are on Logitechs and wondering if anything has been improved in GT7. I would really appreciate hearing people's impressions.

I put both of the force feedback settings on my G29 to 10. It seems good so far. I have not driven any race cars yet, so I might have to adjust it later.

I don't have any FF or weird one....Do you have FF when you driving off track...its weird feeling...

Last edited:
So your G29 works? Mine doesn't, I have no brakes for some reason. Can't find a solution...
Turns out my clutch pedal is now the brake pedal... How can you change that? I can't seem to assign pedals, only the steering wheel buttons. Any help would be appreciated.

My G29 works flawlessly except that the FFB is too strong for me. It's a workout for me and the brake pedal is so heavy I'm afraid I might break a leg bone. I can't seem to find the settings for FFB, just for button assignment. Any directions would be greatly appreciated!

My G29 works flawlessly except that the FFB is too strong for me. It's a workout for me and the brake pedal is so heavy I'm afraid I might break a leg bone. I can't seem to find the settings for FFB, just for button assignment. Any directions would be greatly appreciated!
On the screen where you start a race or license, click on settings, then controller settings. You can adjust force feedback there.

Mine works, but don't seem to get any feedback when I hit other cars or if I spin out I don't seem to get the feel of the spin, if that makes sense. On ps4 pro.

I also seem to have no feed back when on kerbs. Off track or collisions anyone else got a fix or things to try for this. I have adjusted various feedback settings but doesn't seem to work on any strength

Another g29 user here, I've tried many settings but so far I can't get any feedback from kerbs. Is the race settings the only place to adjust these settings? Didn't have a problem with GT Sport

Hello. Also a G29 owner here. Enjoying the game, but I also don't feel any FFB when hitting the curbs. Maybe it‘s a bug?

What FFB settings do you use in-game? I'm playing with the 3 sliders a bit but haven't found a sweet spot yet.

Just tried my G29 with GT7 and felt a bit disappointed in the FFB. I think cars feel and feedback through the wheel feels nice and realistic and an improve over GT Sport. But the feedback from the road is little limited and nothing from any of the kerbs I went over.
You get must more feedback using the dual sense controller.
I wonder if it is better on more high end wheels.

Latest Posts

Back