lol guy drives vett up a tree

  • Thread starter Thread starter KevsfastZ
  • 24 comments
  • 1,324 views
He's gotta feel like a tool.
 
Heheh, try explaining that to your insurance company
 
" I was pulling back onto the road and a uhh bear jumped out"
 
Lol, I wonder how that guy felt there! Hahaha!
"Eh, there was this weird oil thing, there was no grip at all!"
 
I know, your trying to show off and you wreck... POINT AND LAUGH
 
Serves him right for showing off and hitting a tree. How embarassing.

Very hilarious.
 
Beached. :lol::lol: Reminds me of a story about a guy who tried to pull a u-turn in his mustang, didn't see the island, drove up on to it (damaging the front bodywork and suspension) got a little more than halfway across the island and got stuck. no wheels on the ground. 👍 :dunce: :dunce:
 
:lol:
 
dbartucci
Beached. :lol::lol: Reminds me of a story about a guy who tried to pull a u-turn in his mustang, didn't see the island, drove up on to it (damaging the front bodywork and suspension) got a little more than halfway across the island and got stuck. no wheels on the ground. 👍 :dunce: :dunce:



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
how degrading.

everyone comes and surrounds your car. geez.
 
Haha, I bet he feels embarassed.
 
Gutted! I think if I were him I'd die of embarassment!
 
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!! :dunce: :dunce:

I've seen this kind of thing at car meets before, nice car + everyone looking = t0sser stacking his car.
 
Tool...

Good thing there's a crowd though - He's got NADA excuses other than lack of talent... No oil, no bear, no dear, no nothing - he's a screwup - plain and simple...
 
wtf? Was he trying to drift or something?! LOL sucker.
 
He shouldn't be allowed to drive something that powerful, he's obviously lit the tyres up as he's pulled away, countersteered then started fishtailing thus ending up in a tree.

Well done.
 
Back