Longest Distance Traveled (18 WoS/ATS/ETS2)

• Thread starter GTvsForza
  • 8 comments

GTvsForza

Premium
United States
The Gem State
GTvsForza
GTvsForza
The closest I have to American Truck Simulator is 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul. It's basically a Low Spec version of ATS.

Anyway, what is the longest delivery you took or longest drive in your favorite truck?

I recently delivered a mobile office from Boise to LA, then took some engines from LA to Albuquerque.

I did a shipment in ETS2 from one side of Africa to another. Dang it took awhile

That's another reason I have 18 WoS, the map is actually complete (except for some blocked roads).

Anyway, I'm planning on saving up until I can buy a newer truck since the game started me off with a used low power 70k+ miles hunk-a-junk. Put some upgrades in it to get it up to highway speeds though. Once I get a new truck, I'll start doing the longer deliveries to the East Coast and possibly Mexico and Canada.

Finished a delivery from Albuquerque to Memphis.

Here's a screenshot of me and a fleet of trucks delivering chemicals :)
3E50DBFD8348134E6BDA589DDEA54159E840D55F

Longest haul I've did was from Inverness to Kaluga in my Volvo VNL 670, in total it was close to about 4000km IIRC. Definitely took a long time, with dinner, drinking and smoking breaks about 2 1/2 hours I believe.

But I was glad I had my 600hp VNL there, driving down the highways of Russia with 110km/h and accelerating quite quickly with a 4 tonne air duct was quite enjoyable. And the fuel consumption was actually pretty damn fantastic. I managed to get the avg. fuel consumption down from 32.2l to about 21.x litres. For such a big truck (and american power plants) actually pretty surprising.

Now that I have a good gaming PC, I got ATS on sale and loving it! Haven't driven too far yet, but I just did a delivery from Elko to Pioche which was a couple hundred miles.

Back