Looking Back at Forza Motorsport 6

Belgium
Lokeren
breyzipp
breyzipp
What it also did VERY wrong :

1 - 1977 Aston Martin Vantage behind an impossible challenge for 95% of the player base.
2 - A garage limit of 600 when the game ended with 620+ cars.

VXR

United Kingdom
Plymouth, UK
motorforum
Just started playing career mode this evening. I had 5 million credits and yet I'd only finished the first 3 racing series, so plenty of content left for me to enjoy.

Just about to paint a JGTC inspired Ghibli Cup, with Rain X as title sponsor. I love this game.

UKMikey

This is where the casuals hang out, right?
Premium
United Kingdom
West Drayton
UKMikeyA
UKMikeyA
I'm just cycling through on free play until FM7 drops. Forgotten how much I enjoyed this in the rush to explore Horizon 3.

bf3

pushaz99
pushaz99
Funny thing..i was very big fan of GT till GT5..after i got GT5 with PS3,i sold it after 2 weeks..Was already playing Forza 3 and 4 and realised how bad GT become and how good Forza,so i switched sides.Still have GT5 dvd box,just for memories..
I wish there would be more Forza Motorsport kinda games,hopefully sms will do one as they kinda talked about "Forza killer"-looking to it.
Or maybe Kaz and Poly will come to senses again and do something like they did with GT4...Dreams dreams :D

Indonesia
Bikini Bottom
FueledByMisery
SomeRandomAce
bf3
I still play all Forzas - 2,3,4,5,6 :D
Menu music from FM3 and FM4 are so nostalgic for me..And Rossi is there as well
Same, in fact I got most of them in my onedrive prepared for FM7 along with my lounge music collection (it even helps to boost artistic inspiration when designing livery tbh)