looking for a hot ride, what do you guys suggest

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tony Sport
  • 226 comments
  • 6,672 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's hilarious how bpeople think they're tough on the internet.
 
If you don't like the XB get a Range Rover, those are tight.
 
Originally posted by miata13B
Fox bodies were from the 80's there. . .
So the fox-bodied mustangs were the ones from the 80's to the present?
 
Originally posted by Thio
So the fox-bodied mustangs were the ones from the 80's to the present?
the 80's to '93 - the 'redesign from the 90's are not Fox Bodies. . .
 
Originally posted by miata13B
Actually a Fox Bodied Mustang was the lightest Mustang chassis made. . . How is it not too fancy? What do you consider "fancy"? Oh, it has to be a Chevy right? I like Chevys too, but I will say don't underestimate a Fox body.

no nothing fancy as in nothing exotic. compare the price of the supra to the price of the fox body. fox bodies are not fancy, they are light as you said, they can handle all kinds of power and they are cheap as ****. in most cases they come with one of the best engines ever made, the 5.0, and respond awsome to cheap mods.
 
Not everybody can afford a Range Rover. Anyways for its performance and price it aint worth it either
 
Originally posted by Jimmy Pop
If you don't like the XB get a Range Rover, those are tight.

If you are being sarcastic, I like your style.
 
They're comparable, Xb vs Range Rover. The XB is affordable, the Range Rover is extremely nice. Me, I'm getting a Bentley.
 
Originally posted by Tony Sport
no nothing fancy as in nothing exotic. compare the price of the supra to the price of the fox body. fox bodies are not fancy, they are light as you said, they can handle all kinds of power and they are cheap as ****. in most cases they come with one of the best engines ever made, the 5.0, and respond awsome to cheap mods.
Reliability and Quality Control/Quality Assurance ;)
 
Jimmy Pop- Nice. I don't think it'll impress Tony Sport unless it has a V8 though.
 
The Bentley fell through, turns out they're quite expensive. Now I'm thinking of a 96 Impala SS
 
You guys are just dying to send this thread to the padlocked place in the sky, eh? ;)


M
 
Originally posted by miata13B
what about you sig ///M why no more slashes ?

I dunno.. just got tired of typing it I guess.

The Mrs. is home... I'm about to head out. You guys are fun, but you don't have some crucial qualities to make it a quality M-Spec Friday night.


M
 
This thread sucks without insane people to make fun of.
 
You want a fight, you got it, name the time and place
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back