looking for a lexus is200 drift tune

• Thread starter ricksol
  • 19 comments
It's a shame how many illiterate children there are in the world.

If only our governments put more of their funds into schooling instead of pointless and illogical wars.

Anyway, what @iTranz said.
I totally agree, I'm at a young age, and I much prefer using proper grammar.

I was trying to post a quick thread for some advice, or help with a tune. As I was not expecting people on this site to criticize my gammer. thank you for being so rude, and for the proper welcome onto this site

[quIte="iTranz, post: 9861413, member: 220742"][/quote]
If i wanted to be judged on my grammar I would go to a English grammar forum

Welcome to GTPlanet... When you joined this site, you agreed to the AUP.

• You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Welcome to GTPlanet... When you joined this site, you agreed to the AUP.

• You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
Which i read and understand now, but did people have to be so rude. It is just a video game forum

Anyway I'll figure it out on my own. Thanks to all you friendly people who had nothing better to do than criticize my thread

Not entirely sure how I came off as being rude, I said that you shouldn't speak like that here or mods / admins might hop on and give you warnings etc...?
And just guessing that you might be new to forums, avoid double posting / triple posting aswell, use the edit button, as once again, mods will get picky with you if you do so...

It's a shame how many illiterate children there are in the world.

If only our governments put more of their funds into schooling instead of pointless and illogical wars.

Anyway, what @iTranz said.
If you were using completely proper grammar you would be saying "It is" instead of "It's". Anyway, the guy made this thread asking for a tune, not criticism of his English.

If you were using completely proper grammar you would be saying "It is" instead of "It's". Anyway, the guy made this thread asking for a tune, not criticism of his English.

Why do people see it as an attack? :confused: (I agree my reply was a little "harsh")

It's more of a heads up, because if you don't speak properly the nasty evil GTP mods will come eat you up. :eek:

It only takes 3 bad posts to be banned off these forums... :(

Oh and for the billionth time, he got what he asked for in the first reply...

Why do people see it as an attack? :confused: (I agree my reply was a little "harsh")

It's more of a heads up, because if you don't speak properly the nasty evil GTP mods will come eat you up. :eek:

It only takes 3 bad posts to be banned off these forums... :(

Oh and for the billionth time, he got what he asked for in the first reply...
Nowhere did I say I took it as an 'attack'...

Back