Looking for a Mclaren f1 stealth modle and ferrari 330 p4 race car

  • Thread starter Thread starter lanzhao
  • 11 comments
  • 628 views
Messages
141
Messages
kevinlzhao
Im looking for a Mclaren f1 stealth modle and ferrari 330 p4 race car
I will trade what you want
 
what do u offer?
u have Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00 0miles?
 
i have a 330 with 16.5 miles and can trade now if u want
 
I have a 330 p4 race car with very low miles for trade I'm looking for a 787b, ford gt lm race car spec 2 test car and almost any jgtc cars (but I'd like 2 jgtc cars because they a quite cheap and very ease to get
 
I have a 330 p4 race car with very low miles for trade I'm looking for a 787b, ford gt lm race car spec 2 test car and almost any jgtc cars (but I'd like 2 jgtc cars because they a quite cheap and very ease to get

add me kevinlzhao

can you trade now?
 
I have the mclare f1 stealth but you cannot them trade apparently:'(
 
I preordered the game. Sorry :(
 
You can't trade the stealth models, you would have to trade the unused ticket numbers.

If you want it badly you can get the codes on ebay, you just have to be wary as some of the codes expired at the end of January.
 
Back