Looking for a song?Music 

I've heard that beat on another video, and I want to use it for a video but I can't find it!! :ouch:... Oh, and there's not just one, but two songs using the same beat!

I would make my own thread for music recommendations, but seeing this and the potential threat of warnings makes me a little reluctant.

Is it OK if I just ask here? I'm mainly looking for music that would fit exploring a ''metropolis''.

Anyone got an idea the name of the song starting at 3:40 in this video?

Could be some obscure soundcloud thing, but I wasn't having any luck with my usual methods.

Okay I have been puzzled by this one for quite some time now. I heard it in American Eagle back in April and I heard it again at Walmart on Friday.

I am not sure what the name of it is or who it is by, but it's somewhat fast paced and I think the chorus goes "oooh I love the way you...." and that's really all I was able to understand. Done some searching and haven't had any luck. Can somebody help me out here?
Well, after nearly 5 years, I finally heard it again yesterday and was able to find out more this time. Whatever this song is, the chorus goes “Do I want your love“ and then he says something very brief immediately after I couldn’t quite understand, followed by “If I need your love”. I think it repeats a few times and ends with “Do I, Do I, now”.

I am not extremely certain about that 2nd part, but I can confirm those are the lyrics for the for the first one. Much like I described it before, it’s somewhat fast paced and done by a male singer.
I hope maybe I will hear it again soon and then I can record a video of it because this is proving to be a pretty hard one
And of course, I stuck to my word and got at least 3 short videos of it playing. However, unfortunately I am on vacation and not anywhere near a PC for me to extract the audio and amplify it in Audacity so y’all can hear it more easily. Once I am though, I’ll make an unlisted video on YouTube in hopes maybe this will help.

Naturally, I have already done a lot of research on it and still cannot find anything on it. Closest thing I can find was this, but sadly googling it yielded nothing for me to confirm it, besides that page. I fear theirs so many that match it’s description, Google doesn’t truly know what I’m looking for. I sincerely hope someone has an answer for this because I love this song and cannot for the life of me figure out what it is.

Last edited:
Well, after nearly 5 years, I finally heard it again yesterday and was able to find out more this time. Whatever this song is, the chorus goes “Do I want your love“ and then he says something very brief immediately after I couldn’t quite understand, followed by “Do I need your love”. I think it repeats a few times and ends with “Do I, Do I, now”.

I am not extremely certain about that 2nd part, but I can confirm those are the lyrics for the for the first one. Much like I described it before, it’s somewhat fast paced and done by a male singer.

And of course, I stuck to my word and got at least 3 short videos of it playing. However, unfortunately I am on vacation and not anywhere near a PC for me to extract the audio and amplify it in Audacity so y’all can hear it more easily. Once I am though, I’ll make an unlisted video on YouTube in hopes maybe this will help.

Naturally, I have already done a lot of research on it and still cannot find anything on it. Closest thing I can find was this, but sadly googling it yielded nothing for me to confirm it, besides that page. I fear theirs so many that match it’s description, Google doesn’t truly know what I’m looking for. I sincerely hope someone has an answer for this because I love this song and cannot for the life of me figure out what it is.
what music genre is it?That would help a lot.

what music genre is it?That would help a lot.
That’s a really good question. I’ve been pondering on it for the last hour, but I think it might be electronic, though I am not too knowledgeable about it, so I could be wrong.

Whoever sings it has a real smooth voice and I think it’s autotuned. I feel like it’s fairly well known and not very obscure given the times I’ve heard it. Yet, it alludes me what it actually is.

Last edited:
Well, now that I am home, I was able to use a program of mine to identify what that song was thanks to the video I recorded, and after 5 years of searching, I FINALLY have the answer! :D

It was this:

I was a little off on the lyrics, but I have listened to it in full and it is a direct match to what I heard. I must say it's not quite what I expected, but it's still pretty good and I am thrilled to finally know what it is!

I heard in a supermarket modern (2020ish) dancepop song with whistle hook sung by male. I really dont follow trends, but it definetly is not I Wanna Go, Whistle, Moves Like Jagger etc its darker and more new.

I heard in a supermarket modern (2020ish) dancepop song with whistle hook sung by male. I really dont follow trends, but it definetly is not I Wanna Go, Whistle, Moves Like Jagger etc its darker and more new.
Maybe it's One Republic - I Ain't Worried from the Top Gun Maveric OST?

Maybe it's One Republic - I Ain't Worried from the Top Gun Maveric OST?

thank you for quick answer but its not that sadly.

I just recalled that whistling is less prominient in chorus, but it definetly starts of with whistle. Also song is more clubby and sadder.

Back