Looking for Birthday Tickets i'm missing!

• Thread starter ZuluWraith
  • 281 comments
Hi,
I have 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07.

Can I have 63, 64, 65, 66, 68, 69, 71,

I can send you the first ticket 26th of September.
Cheers

84 is now in your inbox. Thanks:tup: I awaits further instructions:)

Edit: I think one of my PS has just died:( I will still do my best to honor our trades, but it might take a while longer than I originally thought

Last edited:
Hi,
I have 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07.

Can I have 63, 64, 65, 66, 68, 69, 71,

I can send you the first ticket 26th of September.
Cheers

Sounds good!, is it cool if i send on alternate days again? - i can send the first one on Friday 28th. Many thanks :)

84 is now in your inbox. Thanks:tup: I awaits further instructions:)

Edit: I think one of my PS has just died:( I will still do my best to honor our trades, but it might take a while longer than I originally thought

'84 Ticket gratefully received ๐Ÿ‘, is Wednesday 26th good for you?
Sorry to hear about your recent development :( How's your PS3?, what problem do you have with it?

@velly - '00 Ticket sent ๐Ÿ‘, massive thanks for all the help you've given me :cheers:

Hi

I have:

I would like:

4 level 5 tickets in return please.

Send FR's to taz_man_uk and taz_man_uk2 please and I can start sending soon.

Regards

'84 Ticket gratefully received ๐Ÿ‘, is Wednesday 26th good for you?
Sorry to hear about your recent development :( How's your PS3?, what problem do you have with it?

PS3 died. Suddenly, no warning, no screen, no nothing, just a blinking yellow light:indiff:

But not to worry. I biked my way to the shop, bought a new one,:) and after a few hours talking with Sony support center I am back in the saddle and ready to send you the ticket on Wednesday, but which ticket do you want next?

PS3 died. Suddenly, no warning, no screen, no nothing, just a blinking yellow light:indiff:

But not to worry. I biked my way to the shop, bought a new one,:) and after a few hours talking with Sony support center I am back in the saddle and ready to send you the ticket on Wednesday, but which ticket do you want next?

I'll take the '86 Ticket if that's okay?, glad to see you're riding again :)

Hi

I have:

I would like:

4 level 5 tickets in return please.

Send FR's to taz_man_uk and taz_man_uk2 please and I can start sending soon.

Regards

I appreciate your very kind offer of help ๐Ÿ‘, but i've got the remaining Tickets covered - many thanks.

I can get you a '75. :D ;)

No thanks man, i can't find a use for the one i already have! :lol:

I won't be able to send the 1985 until the 27th, I had to replace a controller and it put me a few days behind in my sending.

Ticket 86 it is written in stone by the hand of God:)

'86 Ticket received & Level 0 Ticket sent to genuino, massive thanks mate ๐Ÿ‘ - i can send the next one on Sunday 30th if that's cool?, is it a new OCD this week? :nervous: - '87 up next please :)

I won't be able to send the 1985 until the 27th, I had to replace a controller and it put me a few days behind i:tup:n my sending.

That's absolutely fine ๐Ÿ‘ - i'll be sending you the '70 Ticket on the 27th anyway ;)

ZuluWraith
'86 Ticket received & Level 0 Ticket sent to genuino, massive thanks mate ๐Ÿ‘ - i can send the next one on Sunday 30th if that's cool?, is it a new OCD this week? :nervous: - '87 up next please :)

Sunday it is, tomorrow there should be a new OCD, let's see what it brings :)

Hi

27/9 Birthday ticket 01 - Sent to ZuluWraith
28/9 Birthday ticket 02 - Sent to ZuluWraith
29/9 Birthday ticket 03 - Sent to ZuluWraith
30/9 Birthday ticket 04 - Sent to ZuluWraith
1/10 Birthday ticket 05 - Sent to ZuluWraith
2/10 Birthday ticket 06 - Sent to ZuluWraith
3/10 Birthday ticket 07 - Sent to ZuluWraith

Seven tickets sent.

Last edited:
Received the ticket. ๐Ÿ‘

Superb!, i forgot to mention i'd sent it - sorry :ouch:

Do you have a Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. '00 in red and 0/0/0? I got all of the birthday tickets..

I have the remaining Tickets i'm missing pending, i appreciate the offer though ๐Ÿ‘

Hello there!

Maybe we can trade with my B-Day tickets was you are looking.
If have time, please check my thread (onlink below) if your garage have those racing cars I'm looking.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=259059

As above, i am sorted as far as the remaining Tickets are concerned - although i'm very grateful for the offer ๐Ÿ‘

@tbwhhs - '70 Ticket sent, many thanks! :)

@genuino - '87 Ticket gratefully received ๐Ÿ‘ & OCD S800: Scarlet sent, i can send the next one on Wednesday 3rd if that's agreeable? - '88 up next please :)

@Stavwaite - '03 Ticket received, very much appreciated ๐Ÿ‘

@genuino - '87 Ticket gratefully received ๐Ÿ‘ & OCD S800: Scarlet sent, i can send the next one on Wednesday 3rd if that's agreeable? - '88 up next please :)

Always a pleasure:) Thanks for that pesky little Honda:tup: Wednesday Ticket 88:dopey:

Always a pleasure:) Thanks for that pesky little Honda:tup: Wednesday Ticket 88:dopey:

You're more than welcome my friend :) - the Galant GTO is patiently waiting for it's Wednesday release :sly:, massive thanks ๐Ÿ‘

@Stavwaite - '04 & '05 Tickets received ๐Ÿ‘ '65 Ticket on it's way to you tomorrow, i appreciate all the help you've given :) - oh & many thanks for the Mattes!

@genuino - '88 Ticket received & Galant GTO: Himalayan Blue sent ๐Ÿ‘ - i can send the next one on Sunday 7th if that's cool?, '93 up next please :cheers:

@genuino - '88 Ticket received & Galant GTO: Himalayan Blue sent ๐Ÿ‘ - i can send the next one on Sunday 7th if that's cool?, '93 up next please :cheers:

Thank you!! Another set completed:) Next up ticket 93:tup:

Hi
Sent you the last ticket out of our trade today.
Do you have all the birthday tickets now.
Is there anything else you need, like cars.
I still have about 20 birthday tickets to get.
Thanks for all your help.

Sunday came just a little earlier this week... Ticket 93 sent:tup:

Could you tell me which tickets you need from me, so that I can get myself a bit organized? Thanks:)

Hi
Sent you the last ticket out of our trade today.
Do you have all the birthday tickets now.
Is there anything else you need, like cars.
I still have about 20 birthday tickets to get.
Thanks for all your help.

Many thanks for the '07 Ticket ๐Ÿ‘, i'm just about there with these Tickets now (3 pending :)) - i will however help you with you're collection (free of charge for all your help! :sly:)

edit: '66 Ticket sent.

Sunday came just a little earlier this week... Ticket 93 sent:tup:

Could you tell me which tickets you need from me, so that I can get myself a bit organized? Thanks:)

Early indeed! :lol:, as i've stated countless times - thank you, i really dig all you've done for me & my collection ๐Ÿ‘ - i'd like the '99 Ticket if that's cool?

Last edited:
Back