Looking for Birthday Tickets i'm missing!

• Thread starter ZuluWraith
  • 281 comments
That's absolutely fine, can you send me a FR & i'll send mine as soon as i receive it - thanks :)

FR sent:tup: Please send the level 0 ticket whenever you have a clear window and I'll send your 1979 (or any other you want if you have it yet) on reception, thanks.

That's absolutely fine, can you send me a FR & i'll send mine as soon as i receive it - thanks :)

FR sent:tup: Please send the level 0 ticket whenever you have a clear window and I'll send your 1979 (or any other you want if you have it yet) on reception, thanks.

FR accepted & Level 0 Ticket sent, many thanks 👍

Thank you mate, love yellow:). Monday ticket 78!!

'78 Ticket received & Camaro SS: Cortez Silver Metallic sent, massive thanks mate 👍 - i can send the next one on Wednesday 19th if that's okay?, '80 up next please :)

'78 Ticket received & Camaro SS: Cortez Silver Metallic sent, massive thanks mate 👍 - i can send the next one on Wednesday 19th if that's okay?, '80 up next please :)

Thank you, Sir!!:) Wednesday ticket 80 will be delivered to your GB:tup:

I have a 1985, will trade it for your 1970. I can send it on the 24th.

It's a deal! :) - i can send you the '70 on Thursday 27th if that's okay? Thanks 👍

@velly - '09 Ticket received & '71 Ticket sent, many thanks 👍 - i'll get the next one to you on Thursday 20th :)

In about a weeks time I'l have a bunch for you 👍

Thanks mate, i look forward to their unveiling :cheers:

@genuino - '80 received & Corvette Coupe (C2): Ermine White sent, many thanks mate 👍 - i can send the next one on Friday 21st if that's cool?, '81 up next please :)

@velly - '95 Ticket received, many thanks & much appreciated 👍

ZuluWraith
@genuino - '80 received & Corvette Coupe (C2): Ermine White sent, many thanks mate 👍 - i can send the next one on Friday 21st if that's cool?, '81 up next please :)

Eazy peazy, lemon squeazy;) Friday ticket 81;)

ZuluWraith
:lol: Perfect intonation! - i believe it's the Cougar on Friday mate (last on the list), what would you like sending after that? Thanks :D

After the Cougar we'll go back to tickets level 0, starting off with Ceruleo, please :)

I can get you 2 '80s tickets yo are missing...

Fantastic!, i'll PM you later to arrange the details 👍

@velly - '77 Ticket received & '72 Ticket sent, massive thanks 👍 - i'll get the next one over to you on Saturday 22nd :cheers:

not a problem, last one sent last night.....Glad to help.
Thanks for the returns :)

Eazy peazy, lemon squeazy;) Friday ticket 81;)

'81 Ticket received & Mercury Cougar XR-7: Inverness Green sent, many thanks as always 👍 - i can send the next one on Sunday 23rd if that's cool?, '84 up next please :)

Gonna shoot the fr now.

FR accepted, thanks for the help 👍

@velly - '76 Ticket received, very much appreciated 👍 - i'll get the next one to you on Saturday 22nd :sly:

'81 Ticket received & Mercury Cougar XR-7: Inverness Green sent, many thanks as always 👍 - i can send the next one on Sunday 23rd if that's cool?, '84 up next please :)

How can I refuse, when you ask so kindly:P? Sunday I'll be out all day (working, not playing:irked:) but I'll send you the 84 ticket 👍

Ticket sent, enjoy!

'91 Ticket received, much appreciated 👍 - i'll get the Level 0 Ticket to you on Tuesday 25th :)

How can I refuse, when you ask so kindly:P? Sunday I'll be out all day (working, not playing:irked:) but I'll send you the 84 ticket 👍

Well my friend this, along with your previous deeds affirms your place as a Ticket issuing Titan of mine :sly: - you have as always, my gratitude 👍

@velly - '98 Ticket sent :), i'll send the last one over on Monday 24th 👍

Back