F fernandog Messages 16 Argentina Messages fgabriel Jun 14, 2012 #1 Hi, I am looking for this two cars for the new seasonal events! -Chaparral 2j race car '70 -GT-ONE Race car (TS020) '99 Anyone? Thanks!
Hi, I am looking for this two cars for the new seasonal events! -Chaparral 2j race car '70 -GT-ONE Race car (TS020) '99 Anyone? Thanks!
iDesTroY Messages 402 United Kingdom Messages iDesTroY_v1 Jun 14, 2012 #2 I have the GT-ONE Race car, but the only bad thing is you can't gift it. Add me and you can by all means borrow it
I have the GT-ONE Race car, but the only bad thing is you can't gift it. Add me and you can by all means borrow it
F fernandog Messages 16 Argentina Messages fgabriel Jun 15, 2012 #3 iDesTroY I have the GT-ONE Race car, but the only bad thing is you can't gift it. Add me and you can by all means borrow it Click to expand... Thanks a lot! I am new at this, how I can borrow it from you? Later when I play the game I add I add you and we do it when you can. Thanks again!
iDesTroY I have the GT-ONE Race car, but the only bad thing is you can't gift it. Add me and you can by all means borrow it Click to expand... Thanks a lot! I am new at this, how I can borrow it from you? Later when I play the game I add I add you and we do it when you can. Thanks again!
iDesTroY Messages 402 United Kingdom Messages iDesTroY_v1 Jun 15, 2012 #4 fernandog Thanks a lot! I am new at this, how I can borrow it from you? Later when I play the game I add I add you and we do it when you can. Thanks again! Click to expand... Oh that's no problem! What you do is this. Go to GT Mode, then click the ''Profile'' tab (under GT Life), then look my name, and then click on my name then you should see my B-Spec drivers and my shared cars.
fernandog Thanks a lot! I am new at this, how I can borrow it from you? Later when I play the game I add I add you and we do it when you can. Thanks again! Click to expand... Oh that's no problem! What you do is this. Go to GT Mode, then click the ''Profile'' tab (under GT Life), then look my name, and then click on my name then you should see my B-Spec drivers and my shared cars.
DurWinning Messages 3,030 New Jersey Messages durWINNING Messages Noob Saibot 007 Jun 15, 2012 #5 I have both for borrow if you want