looking for ds3 users to compare game times with

  • Thread starter Thread starter biglrip139
  • 120 comments
  • 6,389 views
Messages
8
United States
Saint Paul
Messages
Swangdangler23
Looking for friends on psn just to see how I compare to other ds3 users. My psn name is swangdangler23. Hope to hear from you.
 
You can add me, my psn is savage_388_
Its always nice to have a couple ds3 users to go up against on my friends list.
 
You can add me too if you want. PSN id: Andryush
 
You can all add me as I have a single friend who plays GT6.
psn: zujca
 
Are the comparisons just for license times only?
 
Last edited:
Everyone add me too:
ID: Bottrighe05
 
Are the comparisons just for license times only?
Time trials really anything in the game. I Just have no friends who play in Rl
 
I've added everyone so far (hope you all don't mind), and am down to accept any requests.
 
You can add me if you want!!

psn: Jestuba
 
add me
i think pretty much everyone on my list is a wheel user
 
Some more times to race against would be nice.

PSN: Chrix12
 
Ah what the heck? More the merrier. ;) PSN Victory_Reign93
 
Looking for friends on psn just to see how I compare to other ds3 users. My psn name is swangdangler23. Hope to hear from you.

You may all add me, GUNSLINGER_R450
 
Why people say DS3 instead of simply CONTROLLER. There are more PS3 controllers besides the DS3. I use for example a Sixaxis, which is lighter and without the annoying rumble.
 
what would you rather type?
ds3 or controller?
 
I'm not really competitive, but it's always nice to have people who play GT in my list. DS3 here too.

PSN: TheHuskyGT

Why people say DS3 instead of simply CONTROLLER. There are more PS3 controllers besides the DS3. I use for example a Sixaxis, which is lighter and without the annoying rumble.

Because Playstation controllers are known as Dual Shock. Yes, it's a separate company that was in charge of fabricating the Dual Shock system, and even though Sony had a little legal struggle with that company at the beginning of the PS3's life (reason why they were called Sixaxis and lacked rumble), they have been known by everyone as Dual Shock since the first versions of this controller back in the PS1 era.

Oh, and I also use my five year old Sixasis when my newer DS3 is not charged. It is a great controller and it has the best feel in the analogs, which makes it better for GT. Amazing for a five year old controller.
 
Last edited:
anyone can add me,i use ds3 plus wheel sometimes,i putt around each way, so id is lisanorm
 
what would you rather type?
ds3 or controller?
Type the appropiate name, not the shorter one, I think?
Do we have to stop typing "wheels" and replacing them for "G27" aswell?

Because Playstation controllers are known as Dual Shock. Yes, it's a separate company that was in charge of fabricating the Dual Shock system, and even though Sony had a little legal struggle with that company at the beginning of the PS3's life (reason why they were called Sixaxis and lacked rumble), they have been known by everyone as Dual Shock since the first versions of this controller back in the PS1 era.

Oh, and I also use my five year old Sixasis when my newer DS3 is not charged. It is a great controller and it has the best feel in the analogs, which makes it better for GT. Amazing for a five year old controller.
Yeah, but as I said there are 3rd party controllers and sixaxis controllers too.
For me Sixaxis > DS3 because its lighter and no annoying rumble (not necessary in GT for me, it distracts you a bit from being precise)
 
Looking for friends on psn just to see how I compare to other ds3 users. My psn name is swangdangler23. Hope to hear from you.

Will add You as well as the others.

I ain't that good but above average. Anyway prefer others racing lines to get my line better.
 
Feel free to add me. Am a DS3/Controller:p user....sometimes average times in TTs etc, sometimes better than average, sometimes worse than average....just average in other words! PSN is same as my username here
 
I'm a DS3 user, still use X and [] for accelerate and brake, so yeah you can add me too

PSN: LFCNik
 
Back