Looking for friends on PSN to compare laptimes

• Thread starter foofiemoon
  • 476 comments
I'm game for it. I've got a bunch of decals in my gallery and more coming soon, and I'm always looking to improve and compare my lap times. I've done all of the circuit experience almost and I do the sport mode time trials occasionally. I do not do online racing as I don't have PS+ yet. Will do some when I get it.

Add me on PSN and put GTP in the message: oldbusanubis

Last edited:
Hey all, I created an account specifically for this! I'm from the UK, always been interested in motorsport as my dad was a co-driver for a long time at all sorts of levels of rallying, from WRC to desert rallies in Oman.

PSN: Bourbonactually
Recently got myself to mid-DR B, so desperately trying to stay there. Still use a DS4 but I'll be getting a wheel before too long I think.

Feel free to add me - happy racing and hope everyone's staying safe.

hey im also a new player on gt sport. i used to play gt 6 on ps3 a while back, but recently got sport and a ps4 to play with some friends. looking for random races online. im still new on GT sport online. feel free to add me
psnID: kewlogic

One day I'll get around to adding some people from here on my Gtp account, which is just GTP_ then my nick from here but if you don't want to wait you can add me too, it might be quicker that way. :lol:

Sent some now, will send more later. ;)

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
PSN: Rikki_GTR

Long-time GT player (day one), but only got GT Sport a few days ago, looking to build up my friends list.

EDIT: added a bunch of you last night :cheers:

Send one to Digtater (me) and as soon as I cure my delivery addiction in Death Stranding, I'll chuck some times up...if I can remember how to use the wheel...

Edit: Anyone else can add me too.👍

Hi y'all. I'm new to GT Sport (started April, been playing everyday), yet been playing GT since the first version. Feel free to add me, or send me invites to leagues/lobby races that permit adjustable setups. :cheers:

PSN: alx42.
Level: 43 (Sapphire)
DR: B
SR: S

Hi.

Looking for people to race against and improve - Both parties!

K score of 52.
UK based.
Daily player - usually late afternoon or early evening.
DR: C. SR: S

PSN:

IJZ8501

Cheers.

Ian.

Is anyone still playing and interested in adding some friends to play with?
If you are please add me, FunnyCarp is my psn.

Sure, next time I'm on I will add you. However, my PSN is below if you beet me to it. See you on the track :cheers:

PSN: BEBOP-zero

I am also happy about friend requests, especially if you also want to drive actively in GT7.

A team would be great too.

Ratings atm...

DR: 22428
SR: 63

So: B/B (usually B/S)

K'Speed Score: 63.06

You can find me at:
xMAXIx79

I'm happy for more friends to compare times with. My ps id is soc123
PSN: AlteredAlert

Feel free to add me - Be good to compare lap times with others to see how I'm tracking.
I've sent you both friend requests so if you see FPVGT-P turn up it's me :D. Always good to have some more Aussies on the list :)

@kilesa4568 (and all the other old QM crew) Please note I changed my ID. It may take me a bit of time to get back up to speed due to time away from GT games but I'll be trying (if my injuries don't flair again). I've been easing back into it with a bit of Wreckfest, ACC and GT Sport to try and regain a bit of stamina.

I've owned this car since 2005 and now the team I was in has totally disbanded I thought it was time for a change and that this was appropriate.
Sunday Cruise Sept 08 020.jpg

Last edited:
With the hype train in full motion, and less than 36 hours to go I thought I'd throw my username back up in time for the release of GT7. Looking forward to comparing times and challenges with as many people as possible and hopefully join a league or 2 this time around.

PS username is kevmcc27 please add away. I'll trawl through this thread later this evening when I boot up my ps5 to add as many of your usernames as possible.

Hope to see yous on track soon

Kev

Please note I changed my ID. It may take me a bit of time to get back up to speed due to time away from GT games but I'll be trying (if my injuries don't flair again). I've been easing back into it with a bit of Wreckfest, ACC and GT Sport to try and regain a bit of stamina.
Good to see you're coming back again, mate. Take it steady with that injury, though.

On the subject of practice. I've had a couple of months steering Bob (my RDR2 horse) but I don't think that counts.:D

Capture.PNG

:lol:

If there's no penalty system in 7, I'm not sure if I'll get back to racing but for the first time ever, I'm actually enjoying racing against the clock. Never thought I'd say that.

Just a heads up, if you do not write that you are from GTPlanet in your friend request, I may not immediately except your request. As I am trying to determine if it is spam or not. especially if your setting are set to private and I can't see games and or friends we have in common. :cheers:

Just a heads up, if you do not write that you are from GTPlanet in your friend request, I may not immediately except your request. As I am trying to determine if it is spam or not. especially if your setting are set to private and I can't see games and or friends we have in common. :cheers:
I've just sent you a friend request kevmcc27 but wouldn't let me add a message with the friend request?!

Back