Looking for friends on PSN to compare laptimes

• Thread starter foofiemoon
  • 476 comments
Any of you guys who I haven’t added are welcome to add me, mainly focusing on improving times on the challenges at the moment even though I only have the last 2 to do which shouldn’t be a problem.

Cheers

Feel free to add me, everyone. Looking for leaderboard inspiration! PSN: VictorViper13

[EDIT] For that matter, looking forward to seeing everyone's liveries and photos!

I'm interested, will look you up. GT_ Astroboy on PSN.

Currently doing a profile of the Porsche 911 at Suzuka. Baseline = all settings at their minimums. Testing 2 setting points for each item, mid-point and maximum; 7 laps for each setting. All laps driven without driving aids, except for ABS = Weak. Recording sector and lap times for each lap, all entered into Excel for analysis. Will post data if interested.

My goal is to learn how each setup item impacts car performance on the track.

guys, thanks for adding me... it's added way more fun to the circuit challenges trying to beat the likes of Stotty and some of you other fast bastards. just having GTPlanet times to beat adds a whole other layer to the Campaign challenges.

Just got my PS4 this weekend. I'm also looking for some friends to compare GTS lap times. Feel free to add me.

MACHINE1121

I'll be going through this thread over the next few days adding others.

I'm interested, will look you up. GT_ Astroboy on PSN.

Currently doing a profile of the Porsche 911 at Suzuka. Baseline = all settings at their minimums. Testing 2 setting points for each item, mid-point and maximum; 7 laps for each setting. All laps driven without driving aids, except for ABS = Weak. Recording sector and lap times for each lap, all entered into Excel for analysis. Will post data if interested.

My goal is to learn how each setup item impacts car performance on the track.

I am interested in this. I have been trying to figure out the tuning, and I am faster on stock set up then I am tuning right now.

I am interested in this. I have been trying to figure out the tuning, and I am faster on stock set up then I am tuning right now.

Hi!! I still have a few settings to test. When the spreadsheet is complete, I will be happy to share it with you and others.

This process is the most useful thing I have done to learn about tuning cars. In the process, I have learned how to drive a car with extremely bad/wrong settings, and make consistent times around a circuit. I invite you to try it for yourself, I think you will learn a lot also.

Cheers!!

If anyone wants to add me, feel free. I'm UK based and PSN ID is fenaloneymaloney - throw in GTP in the request so I know you're not some 'Russian Bride to Be' or 'Nigerian soon to be billionair'

Back