Looking for friends on PSN to compare laptimes

• Thread starter foofiemoon
  • 476 comments
Tired_tyres. Add me.

Bought the game from the PSN when the sale started so I'm not as far in a lot of you.

BEBOP-zero. Feel free to add me as well please.

Just got GT Sport a couple weeks ago, but I don't know anyone else who plays it. So it would be nice to have some friends to compare lap times with.

BEBOP-zero. Feel free to add me as well please.

Just got GT Sport a couple weeks ago, but I don't know anyone else who plays it. So it would be nice to have some friends to compare lap times with.
I will send friends request to you later 👍.

I am ducky543 on PSN. Like thread titles says, I would like to add some friends in order to compare laptimes. Apparently none of my PSN friends have GT Sport.
phil_75 anybody feel free to add me.
Can never have enough GTSport friends/competition.

Question: I've added/been added by a few people on this thread but a lot of y'all are not showing up on friends lap times etc. Do we have to join a room together to make the "friendship official" because i'll see names online all the time but never a time set in daily/cup races. Maybe they just don't do that stuff? *shrug*

Question: I've added/been added by a few people on this thread but a lot of y'all are not showing up on friends lap times etc. Do we have to join a room together to make the "friendship official" because i'll see names online all the time but never a time set in daily/cup races. Maybe they just don't do that stuff? *shrug*
Found the same but was told one of the updates re set all times / scoreboards so unless friends re do tasks, races, missions you won’t see them.

Latest Posts

Back