Looking for info on the NSX

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doncowleone
  • 10 comments
  • 601 views
Messages
634
Messages
PM Me and ask
I've not bought a single NSX since I started playing the game, and I keep hearing good things. So I want to know which of the NEX cars ( non race modded ) is the best to get and equip to play with.
 
The premium one. Or the NSX-R Concept. But I'd go for the premium.
 
I have a friend who uses the premium one, and it is an absolute beast on all tracks, but especially tracks like Suzuka and Monza. It is a more BHP based car in PP limits, so using it for tighter tracks like Eiger isn't really as effective, although it still does a good job.
 
I like the Honda NSX Type R. One of the best cars in the game as far as I'm concerned.
 
i love the raybrig and the prototype LM road car 👍
 
In your guys' opinion which premium.
older Acura Nsx or the newer Honda Nsx?
 
The Honda obviously.

The Acura is very slow, unless race modded, which is when it becomes a bullet.
 
NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car painted Gold Chrome w/ Stg 3 turbo and RS tires
 
Back