Looking for new racersOpen 

• Thread starter tarkus1
  • 265 comments
Alright gentlemen here is the agenda for our May 29th :bowdown: Casual Night:bowdown:

Around 8:00 PM EST U.S. time

All PP races will be 5 laps
525 PP
450 PP
610 PP
----Lemans one make car GT-R Nismo GT 3 N24
625 PP
510 PP
----Circuit de Madrid/Reverse one make Scirocco GT24 Volkswagan
535 PP
490 PP
----Apricot Hill one make Corvette Stingray '14

If there's time which there should be.
A 25 lap run around Daytona NASCAR style. So adjust your sitting position to induce a 30 degree tilt to the left. Beverages should also be adjusted to 30 degrees.

There will be tire and fuel wear of fast. So practice and remember to stay to the right of the long pit lane line. It is the INCORRECT line for driving into the pits, but if you don't use it the game will usually kick you back out and you must drive another lap. :mad: :ouch: :grumpy:

Oh for those who haven't seen post 512. I suggest you do.
Expect more videos of our Thursday night.....fun :lol: :gtpflag:;) :cheers:
So be very, very quiet......
Manny is recording ..everything.

ADDED: :cool: The room will be an open public room.
👍 Last time we did this it filled up quick.

Stockerace will be the HOST

Hi, Im an decent racer that races clean with a ds3. Im cheking to see if you still race im in eastern/central Pennsylvania and have a headset. PSN owendominic201
It took me 4 days to 100% GT6 and have gotten gold on every seasonal except right now round 2 and 3 of gt academy got me stuck at silver.

Hi, Im an decent racer that races clean with a ds3. Im cheking to see if you still race im in eastern/central Pennsylvania and have a headset. PSN owendominic201
It took me 4 days to 100% GT6 and have gotten gold on every seasonal except right now round 2 and 3 of gt academy got me stuck at silver.

Welcome owendominic201

We're basically a group of guys who have fun driving around the various circuits. Sort of a car show.
Right now we're holding what we call Casual Night races. On Thursday nights at 8:00 PM EST. Several short 4-5 lap races with various PP limits. There's no restrictions on driving options so everyone has fun. Occasionally we'll hold Main Event races. These are tailored to the hard core racers in our group. The next Main Event is June 12th. An hour around the famed Lemans circuit.

Check out our main thread(link below) for details on the Main Event and Casual Night agendas. Hopefully I'll have our June 5th Casual night put together soon.

In closing make sure you also send stockerace a friend's request.
tarkus1 is having his internet service upgraded.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/spinning-arrows-club-thursdays-8pm-est.305749/page-21

Great, Im busy with my kids until Tuesday night so Ill probobly get on then and get my request out and check that link out. Thanks and see yall soon.

Alright gentlemen here is the Agenda for our June 5th :bowdown:Casual Night :bowdown:

All PP races will be 5 laps
505 PP
515 PP
610 PP
---- Silverstone The Stowe Circuit. One Make Racing Kart JR.
565 PP
480 PP
615 PP
---- Monza the '80 circuit. Our BMW GT Vision cars.
660 PP
605 PP
550 PP
---- Chamonix- Main 1 lap Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV Evolution Vision Gran Turismo.
You get this vehicle by just entering the seasonal event for it.
Note: you will need to purchase snow tires...4,750 credits

If there's time you guys pick anything.

;)

Again print this out and get ready.

Stockerace will the host.
We will first meet at Trail Mountain. A possible choose for our club track.

Hello I will open up a lobby @ 3pm est today for 600pp 618hp touring cars no aids only ABS. Real & clean racing winner picks track. I will post lobby # 1472-6118-3658-4759-4955

Room Name- 600pp TOURING CARS

Ok here's the repost of our June 19th Casual night agenda post # 250

:gtpflag::gtpflag::bowdown: OK gentlemen. Our agenda for June 19th Casual Night :bowdown: :gtpflag::gtpflag:
All 5 laps We start at 8:00 PM EST

500 PP
575 PP
540 PP
One lap around Special Stage X Bring the fastest vehicle you have. :eek: :scared:
560 PP
590 PP
625 PP
One make race. The new DLC track. A-1 ring with the BMW M3 GT(Motorsport) '11
One make race. You guys pick the track and car
570 PP
520 PP
600 PP
One make race Monza '80s(back by popular demand :cheers: ) Subaru BRZ R&D Sport

This room will be public this week. 👍

So we will all meet at Trial Mountain. This should help everyone find us. Use the 'track filter' or 'friends' to find us.

Print this out and let's have fun. :cool:

For those seeing this for the first time.
Basically we gather and have fun racing around tracks that everyone votes on.
The PP numbers are all your car will be judged on. This gives everyone an opportunity to search their garage and do some preliminary tuning.

To break up the flow I've thrown a few 'one make races' in. The only tuning you can do is change tire compounds. Which is always Racing Soft.

All drivers aids are on.
As you gather confidence in your skills and practice driver discipline you may find it more challenging to reduce your dependence on those aids.

Bottom line. :bowdown: Casual Night is a car show where we gather and have fun.

This room will be public

Just another follow up here. We are still, and probably always will be, looking for new people to join us. We have a great group so far but as they say "the more the merrier". If you're reading this, hopefully you've already read the first post and therefor have an idea of what Thursday evening is about. So if interested in some casual fun racing, send me an FR and hope to see you on the track.

Jump over to the GT6 Clubs and Leagues.
Look for the thread 'Spinning Arrows Club....'
We've continued our excitement there.

Review the past two pages.

also, just so you know. we do run casual nights most of the time but this Thursday is a tour of Japan featuring GT300 gars. Further info can be found under the title Tjger listed above. If that doesn't sound like anything you are interested in, we will be back to all casual races the following week. But, as far as this week, I say, why not. get yourself a GT300 car and join the races in japan. We always welcome new drivers of all skill levels.

As usual, we are still, and most likely always will be, looking for new DECENT racers. You don't have to be a racing pro or super fast but you do have to race decently as well as respect other drivers. If this sounds like you, then welcome aboard. Send me an FR and have some fun at the track. We welcome all skill levels.
This coming week, August 7th, we will be back to our casual racing format.

Alright late as usual. :mad:

:bowdown: :bowdown:Alright Gentlemen here is the agenda for our August 7th Casual Night :bowdown: :bowdown:

All races will be 5 laps unless noted. :drool:

This week we slow down a little in an effort to relax after last Thursday night's Main Event. Again thanks to everyone who came out. Also thanks to those for being patient enough to find a way around my psycho-mobile. :lol:

400 PP You may have to detune a car
425 PP
450 PP
One car model---Our one and lonely Honda Fit RS 2010. 360 PP Track Trial Mountain.
460 PP
480 PP
500 PP
One favorite car that we've owned or something close to it. 450 PP. Track Laguna Seca. 10 laps.
No restrictions except Nitrous
For those that maybe joining us late. We'll run the PPs :lol: again.
425 PP
480 PP

The last race of the night.
One make race Racing Kart Junior Track: Autumn Ring Full 5 laps.

💡 Heads up. Some more folks are sending in FR request(s) so the room could fill up quick.
If you get the error 'room is full' please be patient. Usually on Casual Nights folks come and go through out the night. Hang in there. :nervous:

Also thanks to a great tip from one of our newest members.
It is possible to turn off the 'names above the cars during online racing.
Once you enter the room, select Spectator view. Scroll to the right and click on quick options.
Scroll down(near the bottom) till you find the option(Display Driver Name). Turn that option off.
Then exit the options screen and once again exit spectator view.

Ok, once again print this out and let's have fun. :cool::bowdown::bowdown::drool: :crazy: :) 👍 and last but not least :cheers:

If you are reading this for the first time, I am away from the PSN for a few weeks but still please send me the FR if you're interested in Spinning Arrows casual racing and I promise to return the FR as soon as I am back on the PSN. If you are interested in racing sooner, as in maybe this week sept 4th, please also send an FR to MAZDA3PRO as he has been kind enough to host the races in my absence. If you do manage to get in and race this week with him hosting, please be sure to thank him also as none of this would be possible if he didn't step up to the plate and host in my absence.

Hey yall, it's RMedia_Obelisk. I finally got around to registering on GT Planet so I'll be posting here.

Note: People know me as that really quick 2J driver if they don't know my psn.
Hey Media, good to see you on here. Make sure to check out the spinning arrows threads for any info pertaining to the upcoming races.

Hi ZedMan,
We would love to have you join as we're always looking for new racers of all skill levels and welcome everyone from all over the globe. Please make sure to send me an FR as I will be hosting everything. For more info and to get a better idea, see the attached link which will take you to the latest page of our club thread.
I will let you know that next Thursday the 25th we will be running a special event which will be a Japanese road car challenge and consist of 5 races of 10 laps each. The details can be found in our thread on post 2183, which is on page 73 of the thread.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...18th-8pm-est-all-casual-format.305749/page-80

Thanks for looking and we'll hopefully see you on the track soon. If not this coming week for the event, maybe the following week when we will be back to all casual races.

go6
My days off of work are wednesday and thursday so this works out great for me, but im normally up early on any given day as well so ill follow you so i can jump into your races. follow ME!
is there a way for me to join currently i already sent him a request

We're still open and always looking for new people to come race with us. Tonight is just a casual race where we all get together and have some fun with racing while not taking it too seriously. We usually post an agenda of the races we have coming up so if interested in tonights races, see the link below and feel free to join the conversations on that link. The info is on post no.2 on this link. make sure I have an FR since we typically race friends only.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/spinning-arrows-club-thursday-night-casual-racing.305749/

Back