Looking for new racersOpen 

• Thread starter tarkus1
  • 265 comments
Hi Lincoln,
Of course you're welcome to come in and as long as the races stay clean you'll be welcome to stay as long as you like. Just send me an FR and show up whenever you like. Check out the post above, number 179.
What is your PSN Name? Tarkus1?

Lincoln,
I joined this fine band of gentlemen (myself not included) a while back and it has been a blast, even when the racing goes completely against my plans.
So join in and have some fun. It will be impossible not to.
Just buy a NASCAR before hand. It will get a lot of mileage, trust me...

Lincoln,
I joined this fine band of gentlemen (myself not included) a while back and it has been a blast, even when the racing goes completely against my plans.
So join in and have some fun. It will be impossible not to.
Just buy a NASCAR before hand. It will get a lot of mileage, trust me...
Thanks Flip,
We're glad you jumped on board. You've been a great addition to the group. And since you can't make it tomorrow night, my first win will be in honor of you. Provided I get that first win of course. They're tough to come by these days.

Thanks Flip,
We're glad you jumped on board. You've been a great addition to the group. And since you can't make it tomorrow night, my first win will be in honor of you. Provided I get that first win of course. They're tough to come by these days.

Thank you. I will gladly accept this honor, even if it doesn't happen tomorrow.
It's the thought that counts (I keep telling myself that when I see the tail lights getting away...)

For everyone that was going to join the races this evening I have to apologize. my PS3 just died on me and I will not be able to race tonight. Sorry about that but please try again next week. I'll keep the thread posted.

Oh fudge gentlemen. It looks like we have a major malfunction.
We can try to piece something together, but I don't have a problem with taking the night off.

ADDED: Emergency backup system were activitated and tested. 100% success. To all drivers.
"Stay on track, stay on track."

Last edited:
Ok a quick reminder for those who visit this thread.
We have moved

Look for the Spinning Arrows Club 8PM Thursday in the GT6 Clubs & Leagues

April 24 8:00PM EST the Spinning Arrows Club will host the Tour of Japan.
The details of the nights tour are posted (299).

Basically we will travel to five locations.
Toyko R246, Special Stage Route 5, Tsukuba, Suzuka, and Motegi Twin Ring.

Any Japanese road car.
Any drive train.

The only thing your car will be inspected for is 500 PP.

Come join us. There's no obligation and no survey will be send out.
Because quite frankly we wouldn't know how to rate ourselves.

Last edited:
As of today, there are still openings available for the Japanese tour this evening. See thread above for details. We can all but guarantee clean, and more importantly, fun races for all. It really is a blast running races with 10-12 people all running a clean race and chatting it up as if everyone has known each other for years. ALL clean racers are welcome as we have drivers from all skill levels.

We're glad you came and hope to see you this Thursday.
Everyone looks forward to Casual night. We get to relax and race.
Show off our cars and jump from track to track. Have a laugh or two and....:cool::lol::lol:

We're glad you came and hope to see you this Thursday.
Everyone looks forward to Casual night. We get to relax and race.
Show off our cars and jump from track to track. Have a laugh or two and....:cool::lol::lol:
I'll be the only one laughing. Just tuned FTO #4

^^^^Thats a very bold statement considering the company your in.
A lot of people visit this site. So tonight we'll see if you get the chance to laugh.

Anyone that would like to join us and give this young driver a few lessons is more than welcome.

Read the original post. It has all the info. You can join us tonight and delete us tomorrow.

Last edited:
An excellent night of racing with our newest members. Thanks gentlemen.
Hopefully I can post some photos soon.

Next week May15th is our Casual Night.
A night where we gather and run several short lap(3-7) races with any PP limit.

post 191 is our new thread.

Ok, guys sorry for letting this thread slip.
May 14 around 0500 AM-0700 AM EST PD will do maintenance to the GT6 servers.
Maybe we'll get some ...thing.

Thursday night we'll hold our Casual Night of racing.
8:00 PM EST. Look for the normal title 'racetime.'

For those looking for some short lap racing fun and meeting some new folks join us. It will be a public room.
No mic is required.

Races on the Horizon.
June 12th. Lemans. A one hour race around the famed circuit just before the real actual race begins that weekend. The cars. The big Dog LMP1s.

Nürburgring GP_F.jpg

Last edited:
I think it would be great.
We get together every thursday night at 8:00 PM EST U.S. time.
This thursday night is Casual Night. So basically we pick some tracks and run whatever anyone wants.
Room title is called 'ractime' and the host is tarkus1.

It will be a public room.
If you want, you can send him a friend's request and the room will be a little easier to find.
If you want, bring a friend.
mic/headset is not required.

Oh before I forget. Our trip(June 12th to Lemans is 'on.'
The fine folks at the track have started roping off our spots.

I'll fill you guys in hopefully in the next few days.
Oh, yeah, the tjger is on the loose. Somebody has let him out of his cage.

Hi guys, i'm new on gtp and I would join this club if you don't dislike. What do you think?
As Tjger stated earlier, it would be great if you could make it. We're always looking for clean drivers to join our little group. There's never any commitment as you can just show up when its convenient for you. We do start each Thursday at 8pm EST and usually run till close to midnight. The only restrictions are that we do not allow Nitrous. So come on out, have some fun racing and meeting new people and hopefully you'll like it and come back for more. I would suggest sending me a friend request as our races are usually private and being a friend would be the only way to join. This week will be different though as it will be an open lobby. Thanks for looking!

If anyone is interested, I will be hosting a few quick casual races this evening at 8pm EST just as a preliminary race to tomorrow's casuals. Please send an FR to Tarkus1 if interested although it will be a public room so that is not required.

Ok gentlemen.
Tomorrow night May 15th we'll run our normal Casual Night at 8:00PM EST.:bowdown:

Now a bit of advice. Please turn on your PS3 no later than 7:30 PM EST.
Update 1.07 is very large(941MB) in size. It could take some of you a half an hour to get it installed.:confused::nervous::ouch:

:gtpflag:

Sorry for the coming and going yesterday. Internet was weird, then finally it broke down completely.
Hope the night was fun.
I ended up just spending the night with the new BMW GT Vision, which wasn't a total waste. A fun drive.

Which thread is now the official one? This one or the SAC one?

:bowdown: Casual Night May 22

Alright gentlemen.
This thursday we'll run another 'racetime'(casual fun racing) night.

Here's the agenda. So in case anyone has plans or wants a heads up on what we'll be racing.
Hint: Have your car prepared....
This list will be in order from first race to last race.
Starting around 8:00 PM EST U.S. time
500 PP
550 PP
600 PP
----Lemans one make car. The Audi R8 LMP machine. This is in preparation of our June 12th one hour race at Lemans.
We will be using the Double File Rolling Grid Start.
575 PP
650 PP
580 PP
---- Nurburgring GP/F circuit. The BMW Vision GT car. This is the car YOU recieve JUST for entering the Seasonal Event. So just do one lap and the gift is yours. Color: Black or White with candy stripes. 620 PP.
540 PP
520 PP
560 PP
---- Spa-Francorchamps circuit. One make car. The Silver SLS Mercedes
530 PP
570 PP
590 PP

Notes of importance.
All the races will be 3 laps long. Tune all you want, just meet the PP limit.
Tracks? That's up to you guys. So use the track voting to your advantage.
Team up with somebody and stuff the votes.
Tip: If you want write down the contents of this post or copy and paste and print it out.

Now the most important thing to keep in mind is..

This room will go back to Friends Only.
So make sure tarkus1 has you on his friends list.

We will hold public rooms again just not this week.

Back