Looking for Nissan - Option Stream Z '04 for any car or color

  • Thread starter Thread starter 7abbal
  • 74 comments
  • 2,559 views
Messages
99
United States
United States
Messages
Nabilosa
........
 
I've got it in 0/0/0 condition. I'll trade it for a GT academy leaf and white pearl paint.
 
Last edited:
MANDSILVER9
I've got it in 0/0/0 condition. I'll trade it for a GT academy leaf and white pearl paint.

I'll try to get it tomorrow...if I couldn't get it do you want another car ?
 
CRT yellow bird?
 
I can give you two gold chromes
 
Cool. Fr sent, I've got to get off now I will send you option z on the 4th.
 
MANDSILVER9
Cool. Fr sent, I've got to get off now I will send you option z on the 4th.

What 4th ?
 
3rd of February I can send it.
 
i need one of these 2 if someone else has 1
 
Car sent, enjoy!
Still no yello bird by the way.
 
MANDSILVER9
Car sent, enjoy!
Still no yello bird by the way.

I'll send it tomorrow sorry for the delay....
 
MANDSILVER9
Car sent, enjoy!
Still no yello bird by the way.

Hey man sry the car you send me is not the car I'm looking for I'll re send it to you Tomorrow.........
 
Oh sorry, keep it anyways, but are you going to send the yellow bird??
 
Is it in 0/0 condition?
 
Hmm I was going to send one to 7abbal tommorow, but then I would lose my own one, what do you want for yours?
 
Hmm I was going to send one to 7abbal tommorow, but then I would lose my own one, what do you want for yours?

What car or ticket are you willing to trade
 
I have too many to list, what do you want for it?
 
No sorry, I have gold and silver chromes, and many gears and museum cards and like I mentioned before plenty of cars, so what would you like for it?
 
No sorry, I have gold and silver chromes, and many gears and museum cards and like I mentioned before plenty of cars, so what would you like for it?

I dont know what car
 
Lol, I can give you an nsx-r LM road car, a au ceremo supra, any OCD car you want, any car available at the dealership that is tradable etc.
 
Lol, I can give you an nsx-r LM road car, a au ceremo supra, any OCD car you want, any car available at the dealership that is tradable etc.

Oh. I was looking for a GT-R Spec V (GT Academy) '09
 
I can give you my reservation on playnthru's thread if you want, an he will send it for free.
 
Will you send me the option stream z though?:confused:
 
Back