Looking for Nissan - Option Stream Z '04 for any car or color

  • Thread starter Thread starter 7abbal
  • 74 comments
  • 2,560 views
Cool just let me alert playnthru.
 
You mean me send you paints, or you send some to me, either way is fine :cheers:
 
Cool, I don't care which, but preferably white pearl (2p) or chromes or XJR-9 purple, but I'm not fussed :cheers:
 
Yes sir, just waiting for a response from playnthru.
 
Ok, his next available time is march 6, he can send you the car then, but be sure to fr him before then.
 
Ok, his next available time is march 6, he can send you the car then, but be sure to fr him before then.

Oh ok thank you. and tell him to add me
 
Um I tried asking him to add me, an he says that it is easier if you send him the fr with the car you want on it.
 
Um I tried asking him to add me, an he says that it is easier if you send him the fr with the car you want on it.

Ok what's his account name
 
Pm him and tell him about everything.
 
Your welcome, his psn is playnthru as well in case you haven't already guessed. :)

i didnt know his PSN thats why and he has full amount of friends
 
Have you pmed him?
 
Last edited:
Lol --sorry about that, read my edit.
 
Good luck dude, I have to log off for now, by the way I sent you a little something as well. Bye.
 
Back