Looking For Race Broadcasters/Commentators | [ORA] FIA GTWC S4

That's the thing - part of the issue is that the software for my capture card absolutely sucks and won't let me record natively, so I have to record it using Bandicam while streaming using OBS, and as a result the video quality and framerate both end up being absolute crap. I can't afford to plonk down another $100 for a card, so if you want Cheez and I to commentate then my solution is the only way I can see this working. Trust me though, we'll make it worth your time. :)
Ok we can try, the only problem is two guys in lobby but we will make to work:) @brntguy you onboard? Also should we create a YouTube channel? Or are we going to use twitch brnt?

@CodDemon101 I think it would be better off putting the videos on @brntguy's channel since he already has a fanbase. That will mean more views and more attention. (Just my recommendation of course. Feel free to do what you guys think its best.)
Yeah that's what logical. But ORA will probably have a YouTube channel at one point and we could start now

I finally figured out how to stream the race and also add in a couple of announcers who are also able to see the livestream feed and able to add commentary on the fly. So only need just me in the lobby watching the race, the others will see exactly what I see, when I see it so the live commentary will synched for broadcast.

I finally figured out how to stream the race and also add in a couple of announcers who are also able to see the livestream feed and able to add commentary on the fly. So only need just me in the lobby watching the race, the others will see exactly what I see, when I see it so the live commentary will synched for broadcast.
Ok great!

Edit: you would need to be well synced with commentators, how could you do that so they can comment to the length they want on a specific driver

Last edited:
I thought you wanted someone to comment on the race as it's being ran? Well if the streamer and commenters are all watching the same thing then they are all on the same page. The can ask me on skype to change views, racers whatever like they were in the lobby themselves. This way you only need one person taking up lobby space to stream the race live.

I thought you wanted someone to comment on the race as it's being ran? Well if the streamer and commenters are all watching the same thing then they are all on the same page. The can ask me on skype to change views, racers whatever like they were in the lobby themselves. This way you only need one person taking up lobby space to stream the race live.
Yeah ok that's what I meamt

Back