Looking to be recruited for Drift team!!

• Thread starter Zhe Lim
  • 8 comments
Australia
Adelaide
H3LLFR0ZN
I am new to the gtplanet scene, looking for a drift team and some meets. am a fairly decent Drifter :> Hit me up PSN: H3LLFR0ZN

Next time do a search of the forums, and have a read. There's a thread, for people looking for other drifters, and crews to join. It's called the Free Agents Thread. Have a look, and ask a Moderator to Lock this thread.

Can you ask. Im new i dont even know who the moderators are. Thanks thougj. And btw do you have a 70 charger by any chance?
Next time do a search of the forums, and have a read. There's a thread, for people looking for other drifters, and crews to join. It's called the Free Agents Thread. Have a look, and ask a Moderator to Lock this thread.

Oh lol. May i ask. Are there anh like car cruises and when are they and is there a forum for them of so could you please link me

The meets are mainly dead due to gt6 been not too far away. If I was you I would just hold on till gt6 is released, and the drift scene is back to normal.

I was a former member of MLD, and they do meets and such very often. Go swing through them when you can:cheers:

Back