MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

United States
New Orleans, Lo
MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
newlogo_zps02ff2785.png

Team Information

Welcome to our GTPlanet page! We are Major League Drifting (MLD), a sub division of Major League Motorsports (MLM) dedicated to passionate and exceptional drifters. While originally starting out as a racing team, Major League Racing (MLR), we were always interested in making a drifting division as we always used to drift and make drifting videos which eventually lead to the birth of the MLD division. We all drift on Comfort Hard tyres and enjoy drifting all kinds of tracks, D1GP Sections, drifting in competitions and events on GTP and above all else just having fun getting sideways.

Additional information at our team can be found at our website, http://majorleaguerace.wix.com/mlms

Recruitment

Major League Drifting is "By Invite Only team. We invite people to our team if we feel they will be a good addition to our team, which does not just mean if you are good behind the wheel you will be invited. Our members are friendly and respectable people that get along well with eachother and help eachother to grow, we will not tolerate drama inside the team. You may express your interest in joining to us but it is not going to be a "pass a test" sort of invite.

Rules

MLD has a few simple rules that we all follow and which all members are held to, they are as follows:
  • Drifting is done on Comfort Hard tyres
  • All members must join MLD's team text chat, even if not playing Gran Turismo 5
  • Communicate with others on the team and be active within the team
  • Respect the team leaders decisions and follow their directions
  • No harrassment, abuse or disrespect of anyone else, team members or otherwise
  • No cheating to win races, i.e. track cutting / ramming
  • Have fun!

MLD Roster

Leaders

MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Drives on Logitech Driving Force GT
Main Car: Toyota Supra RZ
dangeravatar_zps5b63b9a9.png

MLR_SPARCO
Drives with Logitech G27
sparcoavatar_zps05751b65.png

MLD_Silk
Drives with Logitech G27
Main Car: Toyota Supra RZ
silkavatar_zpsfa7f61ed.png

SebaEspiona93 (MLD_Seb)
Uses Dual Shock 3 and Driving Force GT

Members

P3ngu1n_Saph / MLD_P3ngu1n
Drives with Logitech G27
Main Car: Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08
penguinavatar_zps6d12e91a.png

XANO_24 / MLD_AstralHeaven
Drives with DS3
Main Car: Mazda RX-8 Type S
xanoavatar_zpsb100345f.png

MLD_2JZ_GTE / Prodigy-Lilal​27
Drives with Logitech G27

LVracerGT
Drives with Logitech G27

rollingzoku92 / MLD_Rolling_Zoku
Drives with Fanatec Porsche 911 Carrera Wheel

MLD_Aojai
Drives With Logitech G27

MLD Team Colours

MLD's Team Colours are FatLace

Media

MLR/MLD Official YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/MajorLeagueRacingHD/featured

Sparco's YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/dmoneydmo

MLM Media Page
http://majorleaguerace.wix.com/mlms#!media/c1xfz

_______

MLDs Achievements
Below are the achievements of various MLD members, past and current.
  • MLD_AE86 Places 3rd in GTP D1GP Round 1 1st GTP Podium Placing
  • Major League Drifting Wins Formula D Season 2 in Team Standings
  • MLD_Ant (anthaliscious) wins Formula Drift Season 2 Drivers Championship
  • Major League Drift Comes in 2nd Place of Formula D Season III
  • LVracerGT Gets 3rd Place in Formula D
  • MLD-Xerox Starts GTDL Competitions
  • SebaEspinosa93 gets 2nd Place in the 1st GTDL Competiton
  • MLD-Xerox gets 1st place in VDC Season 3
  • MLD-Xerox is VDC's Rookie of the Year
  • MLD_Seb Finishes 3rd in VDC S4 Pre-Season
  • P3ngu1n_Saph Wins VDC S4 Pre-Season

Last edited:
Takes Applications for drifters and racers
Drift Site @ MajorLeagueDrift.webs.com
Race Site @ MajorLeagueRace.com
Want to do both?
Apply @ MajorLeagueRace.com
Any other questions private message me, Ill be happy to meet some new drifters and racers.

looking for a team. be glad to do a tryout. not really sure how good i am and i dont brag. so just let me know if i can contribute anyway. i would love to be a part of the team.

Planing our first D1GP comp, holding Wednesday the 20th and 7:30pst, we will be holding solo runs within this week to see if you qualify for the top 10. Add MLD_MrLayVon or MLD_Tman to qualify for the final 10.

Planing our first D1GP comp, holding Wednesday the 20th and 7:30pst, we will be holding solo runs within this week to see if you qualify for the top 10. Add MLD_MrLayVon or MLD_Tman to qualify for the final 10.

yes i will be helping out with the judging

Roster is now updated

Last edited by a moderator:
1st Day of Qualifying done successfully, 15 people qualified. 6 more days until the D1 Comp, so 6 more days of qualifying. again MSG MLD_MrLayVon or MLD_Tman for details on how to qualify. a D1 thread and Banner should be up very soon.

Any team out there want to battle with the team DriftNinja? I think my team are ready fot there first battle. I see alot of good teams out there and a friendly battle would be fun, let me if you are down for it. The battle will be livestream at justin.tv/uko_driftninja and also recorded for a vid project that will be at YouTube.com/ukoredgar2143

Any team out there want to battle with the team DriftNinja? I think my team are ready fot there first battle. I see alot of good teams out there and a friendly battle would be fun, let me if you are down for it. The battle will be livestream at justin.tv/uko_driftninja and also recorded for a vid project that will be at YouTube.com/ukoredgar2143

i will talk with the team and get back to you.

To all trash talkers, MLR/MLD doesn't talk trash, we have a give respect recieve respect policy if you want respect from us treat us with respect. Also please do not instigate on a situation where you do not know what really went down :)
Thanks MLR_Clown
Representing for MLR and MLD
I'm sorry for what ever lies you have heard about us, but if that forms your opinion so be it.

Then maybe you need to talk to your buddy layvon. He just got a thread locked up for cleanup cause of him not wanting to follow rules and his smart attitude. As of right now that has officially made your team look bad. Im sorry for you guys actions.

Then maybe you need to talk to your buddy layvon. He just got a thread locked up for cleanup cause of him not wanting to follow rules and his smart attitude. As of right now that has officially made your team look bad. Im sorry for you guys actions.
Layvon wasn't the only person who did something wrong on that thread but there's more to my life than being on these forums. For the way he tried to call Layvon out explains why Layvon was so heated about it. I've put this behind me and my advice to you and others like you is to stay out of things where you don't know the full situation on what actually happened. I saw some lies and totally disrespectful things said but it as said before its behind me. Team reputation isn't ruined because as stated if you disrespect us why should we respect you. By no way was i trying to seem like a smart alick but i just want to clear things up with you without going back and fourth on a thread.

PM me and we will discuss it if you feel like its needed
Take it easy brother

If you don't want us in it. Don't post it on the thread. Take care of it visit pm. When you post here you make it everyones business.

Ok will do next time, also remember who could have just PM'd us and none of this would have happened but its all good bro. No hard feelings toward you guys and i apologize for my teams action in this situation. Hoping you guys are willing to be mature about it aswell.

Finally mature discussion and resolution. Not two people 🤬 at each other. Hope everything is good now and I'll see MLD/MLR in a lobby in the future. 👍

Back