Los Santos Tours

Room Open

Tour to Begin at 9PM EDT
Approximately 30 Minutes from this post

Cruise Leaves from Pershing Square(Legion Square in GTA)

This Room Is a GTP Crew Limited Session. Please be sure your active crew is set to GTPL.

If anyone has trouble entering the room let me know.

Send me an invite please :D

Ok, the Sandy shores dirt track might not be the greatest place for a car show, but it would be a spectacular venue for the monster trucks to drive over 30+ cars at the end of the night. Something to consider for future tours. :D 👍

A few shots of the aftershow at The Beverly Hills Hotel.

2.jpg

3.jpg

0_0CA8011V1.jpg

0_0CAV9F43I.jpg

0_0CAFMM7VX.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

0_0CA9JSUCC.jpg

7.jpg

And Then We

0_0CA8U05FG.jpg

0_0CA08DT7H.jpg

Thanks for coming, and until next time
6.jpg

Last edited:
I think this one was one of my favorite cruises i came in alittle late during the cruise buit i was still able to be there for 2 hotels, Then i was there for the whole car show and i think the car show was the best car show so far.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

My Cars i brought to the Car show
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

3 cars to the left are Mudds cars, the Elegy is SSSmokeVex57 car
0_0.jpg

SSSmokeVex57, Mudd, Lew_bathory, Mudd
0_0.jpg

Mudd, AJHG1000
0_0.jpg

some of Owensracing cars
0_0.jpg

SSSmokeVex57 Massacro
0_0.jpg

Other Cars
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Porsche Group
0_0.jpg

Mustang Group the white one is mine
0_0.jpg

Overview of the Car show
0_0.jpg

During the Car Show is was raining heavly
0_0.jpg

OwensRacing brung his Viberator opps i ment Liberator
0_0.jpg

At the End of the car Show we took OwensRacing Liberator and deciceded to do a monster jam over the cars lol. We all took turns running over all of the cars it was fun i had alot of fun runnning over everyones cars and even mine
0_0.jpg

Then the after the monster jam we deciceded to have Owensracing jump over the cars and blow them up well when he did is frooze on my end but i still got an amazing picture from my personal phone since i frooze when it happen

Last edited:
Next Tour Leaves

Thursday 16 October at 9PM EDT

Room to Open at 830PM EDT

Cruise Leaves from Pershing Square
(Legion Sq in GTA)

Come along with us on a cruise throughout the many municipal parks in the Los Angeles area. The tour begins at 9PM EDT with the cruise departing Pershing Square shortly thereafter. We will be taking a cruise across the City detailing the various real life L.A. parks and recreation centers represented in GTA V. At least two of the locations feature facilities enjoyable by bicycle, so if you've wanted a reason to haul out that BMX or the Scorcher that's been sitting idle upon your garage wall; this is the opportunity for you.

As always, there will be a car show to follow at the conclusion of the cruise.​

Room Closed

Thank you for attending!

The cruise will leave from Pershing Square to visit some of the many parks in L.A. Some of the locations include bicycling facilities, so if you are so inclined bicycles are welcomed and encouraged.

If anyone has difficulty entering the room let me know.

Last edited:
The tour has ended, but the room is still open right now and people are gathering for the show.. If you go into your pause menu under the online tab, click on Crews and then view members From there you can select my name and the option to Join Game.

It was a crew limited session, so without having the GTPL crew active in your character it would not have let you in the room unfortunately. The room has been closed for a bit now, but we will be announcing future dates in the coming days.

Room Closed

Thank you for attending

More Dates to Come!

Good time last night. Apologies if I got a little carried away with the monster truck. There was a lot going on and I couldn't really differenciate between who was partaking in the mayhem and who wasn't, so I kind of...just...ran over everything. :D

The time was spot on for mayhem. No worries on my end. The accidental Heli crash really set the stage for us to start our after tour/show shenanigans. :)

Yeah, once the show cars are destroyed that usually concludes the organized portion of the room.

Here's a few shots from the tour, although I didn't catch as many as usual.

At Lafayette Skate Park
0_03.jpg

0_06.jpg

0_04.jpg

0_07.jpg

0_08.jpg

0_05.jpg

0_02.jpg

A few of the aftershow
14.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

0_09.jpg

Can't wait for the PS4 release.
13.jpg

And then we headed off into the night
15.jpg

There are some other photos out there of the tour and show as well. Thank you to everyone who attended; I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. We will be embarking on more itineraries in the future, and there are some special plans for Halloween and the upcoming holiday season. Thank you for joining us, and see you all next time.

This tour was super fun and Marcus Garvey thank you so much for putting on these events it is so amazing how much info you know about all this stuff. This has made me like research and wanna go to Cali just to see all this stuff in person.

My car and Bike ready for the tour
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Mudd getting some mad air at one of our stops
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

More People getting some rad air that i took a picture of
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Group Shot i took and you can see Marcus Taken his shot that he took down there
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

My Truck and My Bike and Someone photobombed the picture jumping the very ramp
0_0.jpg

CAR SHOW TIME
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The Weazal News Channel had the car show live on TV
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Chopper Shot
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

This is the picture when is wasnt showing up on yalls screen
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Next Tour Leaves

Saturday 1 November at ~12:30-1AM EDT

Room to Open sometime after midnight with the tour to follow. Time tentative, but be aware this tour runs exceptionally late.

This is the Halloween Special Tour, which will begin sometime after midnight tomorrow evening. Wear your favourite costumes and join us on a journey visiting the many haunts and hallowed grounds in San Andreas.

Festivities to follow, with a special treat.

Back