Los Santos Tours

In the spirit of the holiday. Late night tour seems awesome!

Hope to make it. I may be ummm hmmm let's just say having Adult time with the fiance. :P

I apologise for the inconvenient time for some regions. Part of the intent was to hold an event that would be latenight for a majority of guests. If the opportunity arises to hold another before the weekend closes I will update everyone as such.

I apologise for the inconvenient time for some regions. Part of the intent was to hold an event that would be latenight for a majority of guests. If the opportunity arises to hold another before the weekend closes I will update everyone as such.

You're still on for tonight?

Thanks go to MG for hosting the tour.

Ready to roll
0_0.jpg

1st stop - first gruesome murder story
0_0.jpg

Next stop - more death
0_0.jpg

I found myself taking random shots while listening to some very interesting (and macabre) stories
0_0.jpg

More of a procession than a cruise but we still managed to hit the strip
0_0.jpg

...and some more random shots.. I believe we were listening to stories about ghosts at this stage
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

More ghost stories
0_0.jpg

A mysterious disappearance
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The crew meet on a hill with a view
0_0.jpg

It wouldn't be complete without one of these
0_0.jpg

Beach boy should have kept to the beach, not the marina. The alcohol probably didn't help either
0_0.jpg

I can't remember if this was murder, suspicious death, or ghosts?
0_0.jpg

Some funny place on the side of the road. <- Did you see what I did there?
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Celebrity death. I had to keep my microphone muted here as I kept singing "I'm on the drugs that killed River Phoenix"
0_0.jpg

Finally we pay our respects at the cemetery
0_0.jpg

CAR SHOW
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Another truly entertaining and informative tour! Very nice work @Marcus Garvey ! I just wish I could have finished with you all. Power went out right in the middle. (I was pretty bummed) Considering the effort Rocksnart put into the Halloween weekend, this tour was the most fun and exiting thing to celebrate the holiday!

I really enjoyed this tour. While I've enjoyed all the others. This one really brought up some great memories of younger years.

When we was late teens and early twenties we would take Halloween night and go to the local scare spots. In groups a few cars. We had so much fun and looked forward to it each year.

In the middle of this tour I got a nostalgic feeling from those times. Was like whoa. So yea. It really was awesome.

Thank you Marcus for these. Thank you attendees for the mature mannerisms that allow for a great experience.

I would like to start off this announcement by thanking all of you who have joined us on our tours of San Andreas and the Greater Los Santos area. Thank you to all who have attended. This is put on for you folks to enjoy, and I hope those who've come along have done so. The final scheduled tour of San Andreas on the PS3 has passed with the latenight Halloween tour. I believe that tour may have been the best yet and I'm glad that we were able to close out the tours on the PS3 console with such a great group and an excellent itinerary.

Onto the fun stuff.

With the PS4 release scheduled for next Tuesday, 18 November; there are plans to hold a tour as soon as the system is stable. Of course, until the game is released we will not know how smooth the new game is going to run and what changes may have occurred to the online access. Once there is an opportunity to experience the new system and its' changes folks can expect the announcement of tour dates for the PS4. I hope to be able to hold our inaugural event on the PS4 with the specific date forthcoming upon release. I look forward to both the tours to be enhanced with the new graphical details afforded by the new system, as well as the shows' capacity and consistency to be increased.

PS4 Tour Dates Coming

For those who are remaining on PS3; the book hasn't been closed on future tours, however the feasibility of continuing to host events on PS3 will largely depend on the rate of adoption of the new system as well as the stability of the online mode.

Last edited:
Good afternoon, folks. Now that GTA is online with the PS4 system and we have a few adopters; there will be tours scheduled for the coming month on PS4. The new system affords a much better level of detail, as well as the enhanced lighting model that promises to provide a much more immersive tour experience that I am sure all will enjoy.

Thank Your For Joining!

Last edited:
Pretty amazed at all the new detail that has been added for the NG game. I was running around like a child pointing at neat things all last night. Again, very enjoyable tour. I'm looking forward to a much larger group, should be interesting. Oh yea, my truck falling over the waterfall while Marcus was pointing out said waterfall was a complete accident. Trying to park on a rocky surface using first person proved a little tricky. Appologies, hope I wasn't too much of a distraction. :dunce:

The new version really does enhance the tours. Simply amazing.

Looking forward to more tours with more folks.

As always. Thank you Marcus.

I want to keep everyone updated on what's going on; so here it is.

We will be hosting all future dates on the PS4. As of current there are no plans to return to PS3. While a number of the core guests that have attended most of our tours have moved to PS4, there are a few stragglers and we hope that you folks can join us in the near future. There were plans to revisit a past itinerary on a tour this week, however I have been a bit under the weather and as such my voice condition has suffered to the point where I don't think it would be pleasant.

As well, I would like to thank everyone for their continued interest and all of our guests who have attended. The last tour itinerary we visited some of the many real life natural parks such as Joshua Tree, Santa Monica Mountains Nat'l Recreation Area(we miss you Exo!), and Escondido Canyon Park. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did and I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Another update;

There will be a themed tour for this holiday season as there was for Halloween. 'Tis the season for shopping, after all. Details including time/date and tour starting location will follow when they're set. This will be held on PS4. Stay tuned for more information.

Thanks folks, and be safe this holiday season!

There hasn't been a firm date/time for the Holiday tour yet, as it has been impractical to plan for an event given the instability of the servers this past week. I had originally hoped to have a schedule and possibly already held the event by now, however I'm hoping the server issues to be remedied soon and will announce a date at the nearest time possible.

Holiday Tour!

Saturday 3 January at 9PM EST
Room to Open Approx 30 mins Prior

This Tour Will be Held on PS4!

Due to server and scheduling issues, the Holiday Tour is being held after the holidays unfortunately. I hope folks are still in the spirit to experience some of the holiday traditions in the GTA Online world a last time before the season closes!

Last edited:
I nearly never play in an invite session, so an invite is a non-issue like above. If I'm online, I'm most often in a GTPL Crew or Public Session that anyone can enter freely. My microphone is nearly never on, and almost as often the volume on the game is off when I'm not hosting a tour. As above, any room I'm in is free to enter without an invite, so I'm not sure how else to respond. The purpose of the thread is for tour discussion, please.

Back