Losing credits due to game going offline.

• Thread starter atiger
  • 10 comments
Australia
Melbourne
Just lost 825,000 credits (again, it’s now happened serveral times) due to game going offline at the end of TC700 La Sarthe. This needs fixing ASAP.

Just lost 825,000 credits (again, it’s now happened serveral times) due to game going offline at the end of TC700 La Sarthe. This needs fixing ASAP.
Are you sure it's not your internet connection? I'm in Adelaide so it may be different but I've had no issues at all.

I have the same problem with lost connection about 8 times during 2-3 days. You didn't lose prize money when connection lost in GT Sport as I remember. I don't think that it's impossible to save information about money and refresh it when connection will work again. It should be fixed

I have the same problem with lost connection about 8 times during 2-3 days. You didn't lose prize money when connection lost in GT Sport as I remember. I don't think that it's impossible to save information about money and refresh it when connection will work again. It should be fixed
100%, it’s an easy fix, and really an oversight as the game shouldn’t be released with all these bugs.

Honestly it might be your router tripping out due to the game design mind you. I had the same problem. Called up Virgin Media and replaced a router I've had since 2015 with a brand new up to date one. 7 days on and no problems at all.

The game shouldn't require a connection to save to begin with. That's why this problem happens. It's not someone's fault for dropping connection, it's the devs' fault for designing a game where a simple dropped connection can lead to lost progress in a singleplayer mode.

Oh, I forgot to add. Imagine how quick this would be fixed, if it advantaged the player.
Lol I'm still laughing at all the pooh emoji's you have given me on various other threads since I gave you a pooh emoji for one of your posts in this thread.
I am flattered you were triggered enough to waste your time looking up my posts & rate them, I hope it gave you the satisfaction & inner peace you must have been craving!. 🤣🤣🤣

Every time it has happened my PS5 is still online. So not it’s not my internet connection.

The problem is the design of the game, but thanks for trying to blame the victim.
I'm willing to bet it is a lag spike every single time this happens.
is your console on WIFI or is it hardwired?

edit:
I bet this happened when they did server maintenance. but if its something that happens often, its probably something on your end.

Last edited:
Back