Lotus Elise World Tour || Season 3 || Sign Ups Open!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 233 comments
  • 12,805 views
When did this open?
I can't be full time (my My Saturdays are 50% open and I'm part time in another Saturday series), but I will still try to show up for a few. And the video needed more Suzuka ;)
 
Nice one. 👍

3 and a half entries now. :lol: :sick:
 
I'm not racing anymore (RL) and want the some racing where we are allowed to use some kerbs...at least without being deducted points :sly:
 
4 and a half entries now then? You in karty? :)
 
4 and a half entries now then? You in karty? :)

If you are, could you give a teamname, then I can fill you in on the tables. 👍
 
im with the cobra :sly:
 
Not really sure where to sign up, so
here's this.

Lotus Elise World Tour: React Management Driver Line Up

#1 Driver: Info
GTP: DolphinDiamond
PSN: DolphinDiamond
Team: React Management
Color: White/Yellow Wheels

===================================

#2 Driver/Team-mate: info
GTP: skyrocket0415
PSN: skyrocket0415
Team: React Management
Color: White/Yellow Wheels

===================================

Sub Driver (If possible having one)
GTP: S5
PSN: STT_Snake
Team: React Management
Color: White/ Yellow Wheels
 
Last edited:
A whole new team, now dax will be happy. :) Gah i'd love to join but i will probably only be available one or two times..
 
Not really sure where to sign up, so
here's this.

Lotus Elise World Tour: React Management Driver Line Up

#1 Driver: Info
GTP: DolphinDiamond
PSN: DolphinDiamond
Team: React Management
Color: White/Yellow Wheels

===================================

#2 Driver/Team-mate: info
GTP: skyrocket0415
PSN: skyrocket0415
Team: React Management
Color: White/Yellow Wheels

===================================

Sub Driver (If possible having one)
GTP: S5
PSN: STT_Snake
Team: React Management
Color: White/ Yellow Wheels

Added to tables. 👍

EDIT: Although me and Carb are using white cars, so I don't know if Dax wants more than one team with the same colour? :boggled:
 
Yep, would be great if one of you could change colour.
 
Yep, would be great if one of you could change colour.

Me and Carb have already painted our cars :crazy:.....soooo.......if you React Management guys could may be choose another colour that would be much appreciated. :)

Maybe go yellow with white wheels?
 
Uhhh, yeah no problem. Are new color would be black and yellow rims. :)
 
Thanks for the invite to join ^^. I can start racing after our thanksgiving here, October 9th and onward. If thats cool ^^

Sky Blue and Orange Rims will be mah colours :)
 
Sorry AHP I haven't had time to send invites yet, but glad you found the thread. :)
 
Sorry AHP I haven't had time to send invites yet, but glad you found the thread. :)

I sent out a load to try and drum up some more interest (hope you don't mind? :sick:). ;)
 
Last edited:
I don't mind at all lol.
 
Good. :)

EDIT: Sign ups as they stand, carracer is only making a few events though :(:

Signups.jpg
 
Last edited:
What would be a good lap time for Tsukuba? :boggled: (working on setup ;).)
 
58's?

Me and Gokartman = QuantuMMotorsport

Silver / Black
 
58's?

Me and Gokartman = QuantuMMotorsport

Silver / Black

58? :odd: :eek:

I'm pretty sure in S1 we were running 57/58, so with 40bhp less and SS tyres I was thinking more 1:00, 1:01 (that's what I'm at at the moment anyway. :sick:).

Added your team name to the tables, although your colour scheme seems oddly familiar. :sly:
 
Pretty sure I set a 59.3 with Carb in the room actually.

And no, where do you get that colour scheme from? :O

:sly:
 
Pretty sure I set a 59.3 with Carb in the room actually.

And no, where do you get that colour scheme from? :O

:sly:

With this season's spec? :eek:
 
Pretty sure I set a 59.3 with Carb in the room actually.

You must have found 2.2 seconds after I left then.;)
 
You must have found 2.2 seconds after I left then.;)

Oh was it a 1:01.3...

It was definitally a .3 :D
 
I set a 1'01.6, so I'm coming... ;)
 
Oh was it a 1:01.3...

It was definitally a .3 :D

I dunno, was sure it was a .5 but wasn't really focusing on that.

As for me, miles slower then that.:D

Proper gearing might get a good bit, but full aero wouldn't have helped too much, was completely stock.
 
Yeah, but Carb you did like 30 laps, I did 6.
 
Yeah, but Carb you did like 30 laps, I did 6.

I did not :D

And it was my first time out there with these specs, so I had to test out some suspension settings. I win. ;)
 
Back