Lotus Elise World Tour || Season 3 || Sign Ups Open!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 233 comments
  • 12,806 views
Well I'm on a 1'00.893...... so.... *flexes muscles*..... :sly: :p
 
BTW Dax, you forgot an important rule. Whenever someone gets the new best time in a practice lounge, they must type "BOOM!" in the chat.
 
I had a stock set-up, and did 6 laps.
 
Good luck beating Mardy though...
 
Good luck beating Mardy though...

I'm fully expecting my time to last as long as it takes other people to get decent setups. :lol:

1'00.5 is my aim. :)

And I've never liked this track, and am rather slow here too. So I reckon others will go faster. :indiff:
 
I'm fully expecting my time to last as long as it takes other people to get decent setups. :lol:

1'00.5 is my aim. :)

And I've never liked this track, and am rather slow here too. So I reckon others will go faster. :indiff:

Well I did, for a brief moment at least. :dopey:
 
1:01.024 on my first 5 laps.
Fixed the gears and got a 1.00.836
Then was 0.2 up but crashed entering T2.
Was up .3 and crashed again swatting at a bug. Then I gave up.
 
Well I did, for a brief moment at least. :dopey:

Today you did. But yesterday I did the .893. ;) :p.....



....which carracer has now beaten. :( :lol:

1:01.024 on my first 5 laps.
Fixed the gears and got a 1.00.836
Then was 0.2 up but crashed entering T2.
Was up .3 and crashed again swatting at a bug. Then I gave up.

Ah good, considering I'm not the best tuner and am not the quickest at this track I'm pretty pleased that you're on a similar pace. :D I still have a couple of tenths to find (in T2) as well. :)
 
Last edited:
I'm up for this series :D
 
YES!!! More entries = EPIC WIN!!!!








Good enough for you Carb? :sly:
 
Has white with red alloys been taken already?
 
Damm. Really wanted white and red
 
Mardy, let DF have white, his IRL car is white, don't be a meanie.
 
Mardy, let DF have white, his IRL car is white, don't be a meanie.

We were here first! :O

But, if everyone's fine with two white teams, whatever. :sly:
 
Haha so funny, you got all the colours in the world to chose from and everyone wants white ^^ You guys are sick.
 
Mardy, let DF have white, his IRL car is white, don't be a meanie.

My car is painted and white with red for me and blue for Carb is the official RDR Racing colours and has been since Japanese Classics. :grumpy:
 
Im also up for this
 
Well looks like they will be running Yellow and black now then. :lol:
 
Well looks like they will be running Yellow and black now then. :lol:

And what would give you that idea.
 
Dunno. So what colours are you using? :sly:
 
Well I am going to be using yellow and black.
 
Ah, didn't see that coming.
 
ran a few laps the other day and im stuck around the 1:01.8 mark. I hope it's just beginners bad luck :sly:. I will improve before R1, i can assure you of it :D
 
Well looks like they will be running Yellow and black now then. :lol:

As long as it's yellow and black and not black and yellow then that should be fine. React management have the black and yellow. :crazy:
 
Wow, nearly everyone's being attracted by the same color schemes.

Season 1 had a really good variety of colors on the grid, what's up now? :indiff:
 
Yeah seems that way :)
 
Looked at this but its too early in the day for me. Sorry
 
Back