Lotus Elise World Tour || Season 3 || Sign Ups Open!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 233 comments
  • 12,806 views
No problem.
 
Well that's 9 full time drivers and a part timer. We could do with a few more. :sick:
 
Few more and I will set some dates. :)
 
That's cool, and Dax...

GIVE US THE DISTANCES FOR EACH RACE PRE-SEASON OR WE'LL GET INTO TROUBLE IF YOU MISS A ROUND!!! :grumpy:
 
Distances are already under the OP, silly Penguini.
 
Carbonox
Wow, nearly everyone's being attracted by the same color schemes.

Season 1 had a really good variety of colors on the grid, what's up now? :indiff:

I only go for the yellow and black as my quantum is that colour.
 
You young guys and your cars. :lol:
 
You young guys and your cars. :lol:

if we are all doing this then im going for pink and baby blue with a missing hubcap 👍
 
Too bad you can't colourize your wheels individually, otherwise you should definitely have made that beautiful looking car. :)

edit: oh and two colours on the body would be needed too i guess.. that would be nice. ^^
 
Too bad you can't colourize your wheels individually, otherwise you should definitely have made that beautiful looking car. :)

edit: oh and two colours on the body would be needed too i guess.. that would be nice. ^^

Forza style livery customisation would be the business in GT5. :drool:
 
Haven't tried the forza one but heard good stuff about it, would just love a livery editor in a GT game! More customisation for the people!
 
MC LAs editor would make things better even as simple as it was, A few examples. Or Even GRIDs.

I don't rekon I will have time to do this though.
 
Haven't tried the forza one but heard good stuff about it, would just love a livery editor in a GT game! More customisation for the people!

I've never played Forza myself, but I know it has a fully custom livery editor. 👍
 
Anyone practised yet then?
 
I think 1'00.8 still stands as the benchmark, I for one haven't practised since last week sometime. :indiff:
 
Why practise when you're already perfect?
 
Why practise when you're already perfect?

Because your lap is never perfect. There is always that last tenth or two to come out. :crazy:

Although at Tsukuba, I always hit a lap time brick wall due to the lack of variety in corners. :grumpy:
 
Yeah but, ya know, he wasn't talking to you 'cause you suck.

So when was the last time you beat me in a spec series?
 
Lolwut?

I usually just got in an accident or something. Only time I was off pace was Toyko..
 
Lolwut?

I usually just got in an accident or something. Only time I was off pace was Toyko, Chamonix and the Nurburgring.

Fixed. :p

But you did win 2 races, so you obviously weren't too off pace. :lol:
 
Out of 9 races, I was only off pace in Monaco and Chamonix, and the latter doesn't count because RWD's aren't meant to be driven on gravel or snow. ;)
 
Back