Lotus Evora Cup, :04/:19/:34/:49 Suz 750

• Thread starter Hyper-Dan
  • 619 comments
Thanks too
GTP_FAIRPLAY_PLZ / GTP_MJH / GTP_STEALTHWINNR / GTP_MARCHBROWN / GTI_THEEWAR / SINWRAITH / MR_UNAGI & GTP_TURBOLAG

Great fast & clean racing guys, see you an track soon.

ENERGIYA

Last edited:
^Yes mate, i want to say the same.
The last races wasn´t very fast but still very funny. And thanks for waiting all the time Energiya:cheers:

Nice to race you guys. :cheers: I'm done for the night. 👍

Thanks Hyperuk for the great battle in the 1 only race we meet. I neally had the win but you just got me. cheers. 👍

@ Thanks to GTP_Hun, Mr_unagi & GTP_MJH, great racing & sorry to everyone i raced if there were any bumps.

Last edited:
I'm in at the moment

All the best
Maz - now GTP_Synwraith if you want to re-add me as friend.

Well I haven't technically earned the tag, I'm just using it because I have to for the new qualifier :)

Don't forget to add me Jv!

All the best
Maz

Thanks for the racing GTP_MJH, there was a lot of lag plus a few cheating drivers.

Race you tomorrow Mate.

@synwraith, I sent you a friend request to GTP_Synwraith.

Last edited:
Thanks for the racing GTP_MJH, there was a lot of lag plus a few cheating drivers.

Race you tomorrow Mate.

No problem mate. Shame it was quiet for gtp.ers though. Hopefully some more will turn up tomorrow. They can witness me beating you with my new tune. Lol.

That's cool, I won't be near my PS3 for a week or so, then I will confirm the add. Remember, as friends, if I do make contact with your car it is by accident. I'm not the ramming or punting type. Unless it's JvM, I always ram his car ;)

All the best
Maz

Can't join you guys tonight, still at work (deadlines, deadlines ... :crazy: ). Have fun! 👍

Still at work??? at this time on a sunday???? You must be a glutten for punishment lol.

Great racing again Energiya, the T and L tune is amsome. Same again tomorrow hopefully.

That's cool, I won't be near my PS3 for a week or so, then I will confirm the add. Remember, as friends, if I do make contact with your car it is by accident. I'm not the ramming or punting type. Unless it's JvM, I always ram his car ;)

All the best
Maz

Haahah. :lol: That's ok, that's ok. I'm already completely used to it. :D

👍

Edit: Anyone racing?? I'd like to go if there's anyone.

Last edited:
Great racing GTP_MJH & GTP_JVM, the last race was amazing with our 3 lotus evora's side by side down the front straight. I thought it might turn ugly.

CU tomorrow.

Great racing GTP_MJH & GTP_JVM, the last race was amazing with our 3 lotus evora's side by side down the front straight. I thought it might turn ugly.

CU tomorrow.

I agree, that one was amazing. Shame that i was so amazed that i forgot to break at the end of the straight. Lol. That was a few good races we had. Catch you tomorrow.

Yeah.. as you said, great races again. :)👍 The 3 of us side by side was great indeed. :)

Edit: Anyone want to race? It's been silent here for two days. :nervous:

Last edited:
Hey gang,

Well, Suzuka 750PP has been removed, so it's time to hand out some awards!!

I reckon it would be nice for everyone who participated in the Lotus Evora cup to nominate their top 4 drivers, and we can award points in descending order. Whoever ends up with the most points will be awarded the first ever Lotus Evora Cup! Maybe one of the lads could whip up a nice trophy avatar with a Lotus symbol on it so the winner can display it with pride :)

1st = 4 points
2nd = 3 points
3rd = 2 points
4th = 1 point

Let's try not to make it like the Eurovision song contest voting where you nominate just your friends, vote for the fastest yet cleanest and consistent drivers you have come across in this competition.

I will allow a week for the voting then I will tally up the results and announce the winner etc.

Here are my votes:

1. GTP_Hun
2. GTP_fairplay_plz
3. GTP_mr_geez
4. GTP_hyperuk

The above guys were always always fast, had few mistakes, most of the time had NO mistakes...and everytime I raced them they were always in contention for the win. There were nights when Dan, Kai and Mac would just win all the races I could remember...but my top spot goes to Mario as even when he started last, he'd just be solid and fast, always track me down, pass me, then catch the winner. Or he would make no mistake and the leader would throw away the race. Honorable mentions must go to GTP_JvM, GTP_Marchbrown, GTP_Bollocks and GTI_Theewar, all incredibly fast and above all, CLEAN and respectful. This has been the best online event I have been involved. Massive thanks and congratulations to all.

All the best
Maz

Hey hey, what about me??? I'm just as fast as anyone on the straight, and spend more time in the sand on the corners than everyone put together. Or does that not count? Guess i'm just not in the inner circle. Lmao.

I had quite a few races in this event, wether you realized or not

1.GTP_Hyperuk. His event and it showed, apart from the odd trip of the tarmac, dominated this.

2.GTP_Synwraith. When not being pushed off by the numpties, up front and his enthusiasm is contagous.

3. GTP_Hun. Probably the only guy i have no worries about going side by side round any corner.

4. MR_Geez. Fast when he races but unlike many others, is quite happy to have some fun in the middle or at the rear of the pack, always a pleasure.

also would like to add, this was a popular event, i think Dan needs to getting his thinking cap on, get a tune sorted with Lars and get it up and running pronto

Last edited:
Nice words about me, thank you guys, it's flattering and a bit unexpected :)

Anyway, I'll cast my votes also, but since I only usually race late in the night, there's many players (some of them excellent) that, in this cup, I never met or met just once or twice. So, sorry to them, but I'll vote based on the races I had, with the people that was in them.

1. GTP_hyperuk - The few races we had were enough to make me understand he was the fastest Evora racer I ever encountered. Enough said.

2. GTP_JvM - "Late nighter" like me, clearly faster than me, I needed him to make a mistake to be able to finish any race ahead of him. Unfortunately (for me) mistakes aren't usual in JvM's driving.

3. GTP_Synwraith - Apart from a "off night" (I had several), Maz was always up front, from race start to race finish. Both a fast and a corteous driver, it was always a pleasure to race him!

4. (ex aequo) GTP_mr_geez and GTI_theewar - I couldn't pick a 4th place between these two. They both are clearly faster and more skilled than me, they're always strong candidates to get 1st place in every race they enter.

I'd like to give out some "honorable mentions" also to:

1. No_One_Intrestin - Met a few times this misterious character that someone told me is a well known GTP player under disguise. Whoever he is, apart from his multi-personality syndrom he is a great racer.

2. GTP_MJH - Inner circle or not :D he clearly found his rythim and, in these last days of the Evora cup he became a serious contender for the race win. Congratulations.

3. GTP_ENERGIYA - He had a lot of trouble in the first few days, his driving style didn't go along very well with DC's tune. Then he tried T&L's tune and suddenly he started to collect victories. That just shows that there's no "universal tune", we all have to find what suits our style and ability.

In all, thanks to Dan and Maz, we all had great fun with the Evora! Thank you!

Last edited:
Back