Lotus Exige Red Bull GTR/GT3 2008

• Thread starter StarLight
  • 7 comments
Portugal
Portugal
vd1xj4.jpg

StarLight Garage presents the good looking Lotus Exige with the Red Bull livery from 2008, a car that competed in GTR/GT3 British races.
The reason for suggest this car is Adrian Newey, the famous Formula One car designer from McLaren and almost a decade working for Red Bull so Sebastian Vettel could win 4 WC titles in a row (2010-2013).
A Lotus in the Red Bull livery is also awesome to have.

687atj.jpg

The Red Bull Lotus Exige was built and maintained by Lanzante Motorsport (UK), with design work by Adrian Newey, Chief Technical Officer of Red Bull Racing.
His drivers were Adrian Newey, Dean Lanzante and Alistair Mackinnon.
A car fully prepared for Britcar and Endurance racing.

Specifications:

Engine: Toyota 4 cylinder 2ZZ, 1800cc fuel injection, supercharged, dry sumped, max power 345bhp, max torque 218 ft lb, MOTEC M800 ECU with SVL2 dash with backlight, shift lights, flat shift, down change blip, traction control, VVT cams, 9.1 compression, crower rods, Mahle pistons, Piper camshafts, high flow injectors

Gearbox: Hewland PCT 6 Speed sequential with oil cooling system, Weldon oil pump, Hewland driveshafts, and crossshaft, A.P. twin clutch with Staubli dry brake to release bearing.

Dampers: Ohlins TTX4 way adjustable dampers. 2" platforms 5" springs

Brake System: AP callipers front PRO 5000 4 pots, AP calipers rear (Lotus fronts) 2 pots. AP master cylinders with Lanzante brake pedal box, Racetech bias bar. Goodridge brake pipes with Staubli dry brakes to each corner AP discs and bells

Wheels: Dymag centerlock race wheels, magnesium one piece,

Cockpit: Recaro Hans seat, FIA spec. FIA roll cage with certificates. SPA fire system electronic. Willians 5 point harness, quick release. Raychem loom with dash back light

2ry4rcj.jpg

161i5xc.jpg

fy0ebt.jpg

lotus-vector-logo-200x200.png

HERE ARE THE OTHER LOTUS CARS

Last edited:
Awesome racecar! Just for this beauty I would dust-off the GT6 disk hahaha

Keep up the hard work 👍 👍

That's why I'm doing for, keep the GT6 disk in your PS3 and you will every day lots of fun!
👍

Maybe I will actually start playing again. First need to clean up the attic so I can move the TV and playseat there ;)

Back