LS Car Show 2.0

• Thread starter coxbox
  • 210 comments
Whatever I'll be at the meet tonight. Sport car theme is back on. Me and @KM964 will be leading the pack and ask him for further information were taking off at 6 sharp central time. We will open the room at 530 central time. I will be hosting a meet tomorrow that will be unrestricted.unrestricted . Same time

I'm glad we can keep the meet tonight as I schedule my work week around it and would not be available for it tomorrow 👍
@driftinziggy. All I can say is tbat you are a really committed person to this clan and I'm glad your and part of it I'm sorry that sometimes people get out of hand and we don't always have fun but you been committed even through that.:)

Disappointed with the behavior of a few individuals tonight. Ramming and stealing law enforcement vehicles is unacceptable behavior. Punishments will be handed out accordingly.
@DJ Adi_Boy you need to stop ramming individuals
@driftinziggy, bro, stealing law enforcement vehicles? Come on. You're better than that.
Behavior like this will not be tolerated during official meets.

Disappointed with the behavior of a few individuals tonight. Ramming and stealing law enforcement vehicles is unacceptable behavior. Punishments will be handed out accordingly.
@driftinziggy, bro, stealing law enforcement vehicles? Come on. You're better than that.
Sorry about that :( this WILL be Improved:) when I rammed.. I was trying to turn my vehicle... but this will be improved

I really wasn't stealing it.. I was going to use it to block erratic traffic from ramming us while exiting the driveway but I was slammed into by traffic anyway.. I won't be doing it again for sure.. Sorry if it caused issue.

Sorry about that :( this WILL be Improved:) when I rammed.. I was trying to turn my vehicle... but this will be improved

From Now on, stay at the back of the group of cars , you have been added to our warning list, your connection seems slow and may cause issues. We thank you for joining this meet , and don't take this the wrong way. You will stay on this list until we feel you have earned the right to be taken off.

My pictures from tonight. @KM964 good route tonight

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

From Now on, stay at the back of the group of cars , you have been added to our warning list, your connection seems slow and may cause issues. We thank you for joining this meet , and don't take this the wrong way. You will stay on this list until we feel you have earned the right to be taken off.

My pictures from tonight. @KM964 good route tonight

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
Its okay because I prefer to be a the back;) would it be better if I bring a slower car tomorow?

Last edited:
the people who misbehaved i know you all said your sorry but im sure it will happen again, which it better not happen again or you will be punished. @KM964 worked very hard to get the trail for tonight, We ARE NOT LS 4X4. We are a mature clan and we are very serious its not going to kill you to act normal for an hour or two. I understand you all want to have fun but you all ned to understand this. When you enter our room what happens outside the meets is none of our business, look at me and @KM964 we used to hate eachother and fight in the room and cause chaos and look at us now i wouldnt be in the position i am today if it wasnt for @soloaded and @ZDUPH for helping us become friends. So plelase before you come into the meets just calm down and be mature for us please. and 1 and a time on the microphones, it sounds like a train station on there. You guys are what make this clan amazing remember that. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I will be hosting tomorrows meet and making the route we will be in Karin. it will be at normal time, i am hoping to see alot of you there and other than tonights little mishab you guus are doing a great job

Last edited:
About train station.. I thought it was because it's a different language but that annoyed me the most. It looked like some people were constantly arguing with each other. I wanted to get a new car (because damage) and quickly after again somebody getting all frustrated about somebody not getting the rules or whatever I thought damn let's make some hamburgers.

Aside from a few bumps, the meet was good. I appreciate the feedback on the route I mapped out...I had used this for a race awhile back, and kept it in mind for a future cruise.

Even though we only had three Sports Classics at the beginning, I'm happy I was able to do the Pebble Beach photo on the golf course. @Carlos and @driftinziggy, thank you guys for being a part of that. 👍

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

About train station.. I thought it was because it's a different language but that annoyed me the most. It looked like some people were constantly arguing with each other. I wanted to get a new car (because damage) and quickly after again somebody getting all frustrated about somebody not getting the rules or whatever I thought damn let's make some hamburgers.
I'm sorry that you had to do that I will have my mic om tonight and if you need to talk to someone again either call me, @ZDUPH or @soloaded. I applied that you had to go through that. And I will be addressing a few things before the take off tonight we will be meeting at the parking lot out in Blain county by Sandy Shores Air Field (Trevors)

Now I feel bad for flunking out on the sports car meet. I'll be taking an unorthodox approach for the Karin meet tonight.

I just Realized that sometimes at the Sandy Shores Hangar (Trevor's) sometimes has a gang attack by it... And if you stay by the hangar for too long the game automatically start it, but if you complete it.. it goes away for a while until you leave... I'm just warning you guys because it might mess up the meet..

I just Realized that sometimes at the Sandy Shores Hangar (Trevor's) sometimes has a gang attack by it... And if you stay by the hangar for too long the game automatically start it, but if you complete it.. it goes away for a while until you leave... I'm just warning you guys because it might mess up the meet..
no were not meeting there at the parking lot by there god.

Alright I'm sick of this. We plan the meets for fun not for a person's pleasure so quit complaining in the thread about karin and everything else my mind is set. If you don't like it then leave it will be plenty fun tonight. Give it a Chance

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately I won't be able to make the meet tonight...we have a risk of severe weather in my area. I don't want to risk messing my PS3 up if the power goes out.

Back