LS Car Show 2.0

• Thread starter coxbox
  • 210 comments
No were not having a meet. After what happened Thursday not saying names but were getting tired of putting our hearts into something and having nobody care. But were having little meeting with everyone. Which mean when we say the room is up we want everyone to join. and were going to have a talk with everyone. were tired of this all and we dont deserve how we have been treated.

Yeah I understand. I assume its around the same time? I'll join for whatever reason, just there to have fun :)

Room is up i expect everyone there. Were meeting in the Union Depository Garage. Anyone who doesn't join will receive consequences. This Is Important!.

Room is up i expect everyone there. Were meeting in the Union Depository Garage. Anyone who doesn't join will receive consequences. This Is Important!.

Except you can't force every single member to join a lobby.

Am I gonna receive consequences for foregoing the GTA car show for a weekly car show in real life? :dopey:

I am at a restaurant with my family at the moment.. I will gladly meet with any of our leading members for an update later tonight!

It's late in the UK so I can't make it.

Maybe you misunderstood me, but I joined to have fun. I didn't had any. I liked the idea to have meetings but not like this, darkfighter. That you are still annoyed over it days later is not my problem, it felt like a moderators meeting and I really didn't want to be a part of that. Cool and fun car meetings yes, moderators party no..

Maybe you misunderstood me, but I joined to have fun. I didn't had any. I liked the idea to have meetings but not like this, darkfighter. That you are still annoyed over it days later is not my problem, it felt like a moderators meeting and I really didn't want to be a part of that. Cool and fun car meetings yes, moderators party no..
Goodbye.

We specifically stated earlier that tonight's meet was about ironing out the issues within the crew and discussing with the fellow members about what can be worked on to ensure a more relaxing and fun time.

I would Like to inform you that after a long conversation with the leaders of this crew, we have decided to close it down due to membership and other issues, it has been fun while it lasted, but we feel that this needed to happen. I am sure you can find a new home.

myself and the other commissioners thank you all for your time and hope you all can move on to other pastures green.

Last edited:
I would just like to apologize to the members. @soloaded @ZDUPH @KM964 and Cox box all tried hard to save the clan but I wasn't working we may reopen someday. Any member who was actually involved we thank you for your cooperation and it was nice having you thank you and hopefully we will all see each other again

Since i am now the leader of ls car shows i have decided to reopen we will have new rules and i am hoping to have new and returning members. We will start out with one meet a week and it will be on Thursdays, Now depending on who joins and how many people we get we will most likely be adding more days. I know that we had some trouble the last few meets before ls car show was closed but i am working on fixing this clan for the better. Now there is a few more things i must add before anyone considers joining you must be at least 16 years of age, and you must be willing to take the meets seriously we will not tolerate rude, obnoxious behavior. Besides its only an hour or two whats the point in coming if your going to cause trouble. In closing i would like to say that i'm looking forward to seeing a lot of people in this clan. We will be cruising the state like usual but this time around i'm going to designate a photographer who will be expected to take pictures from high above in helicopters and to take really nice pictures of the cars. now im not saying that everyone cant take their own pictures but the photographer will be the one who puts the pictures on gt planet. now the photographer will be determined either by being chosen, voluntary, or by whoever forgets to get a car for the meet. the social club page link will be below if you want to join request an invite but we now do interviews with new members more like a practice to see how you do. Message me on gtplanet or on psn if you have any questions. i look forward to meeting you all and i hope to have a meet this week.

GTP: Lspredator
PSN: Lspredator

Social Club: Lspredator
Microphone: Yes

Lspredator= small L lspredator

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/sa_multi_crew/hierarchy

Hello Everyone!,
I am glad to say that i have opened up a new clan called the Los Santos Multi Crew (link will be below) its basically a clan were we do everything. Cruises to Role playing, Mountain Climbing to Underwater Adventures. Pilot lesson to Taxi Driving. In this clan we will have jobs for the class you are in the crew, when you get promotions you can get new jobs and such, but were currently going to try this job thing out to see how it goes. but im hoping to get a lot of returning people and new people. @ZDUPH is also a returning member. I hope to see a lot of people and were hopefully going start up by Friday, May 17th 2014

GTA 5 Los Santos Multi Crew Rules

1. No Colored Tire Smoke ( No Exceptions)

2. Must be at least 16 years of age or older

3. You must pass the crew’s initiation test to even join

4. The Initiation test consists of the following

a. Driving Test

b. Shooting Test

c. Taste in Cars, Colors, etc.

d. How mature you are

5. You need to be able to buy cars if needed. Cars are not supplied. ( If you don’t have any money to get a car for the weeks activity then you better find a way to get money or talk to one of us, if not able to get a car by the meet, You will be asked to leave and won’t be able to rejoin.)( for that meet)

6. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.

7. No messing around

8. If you come into the room you either participate or leave.

9. No unfitting wheels ( For example no high end wheels on a Z-Type)

10. No Obnoxious Paintjobs

11. We need Variety. Post on the forums page what car you will be driving (maximum of the same vehicle) (EX: No more than two dilettantes per meet)

12. Keep Mic Air ways clear No chit chat

Hey guys, its me again. This time i am here to let you guys know that i am starting a new Car Show Crew. comment below if your interested, there will be new rules and old rules. let me know what everyone thinks

Hey guys, its me again. This time i am here to let you guys know that i am starting a new Car Show Crew. comment below if your interested, there will be new rules and old rules. let me know what everyone thinks

Im interested i need morw gta buddies ahah

Latest Posts

Back