LS Car Shows 3/19 Suvs and Trucks meet

• Thread starter soloaded
  • 845 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
0_0-10.jpg
Should we have a low and slow meet again anytime soon?

Let's see here:
Ubermacht
Sentinel
Sentinel XS
Oracle Gen 1
Oracle Gen 2
Zion
Zion Cabrio

Benefactor
Schwartzer
Surano
Schafter
Serrano
Dubsta
Dubsta 2

Obey
Rocoto
Tailgater
9F
9F Cabrio

As for the Low N Slow Meet, I'm totally down for a 2nd one. 👍

No obey ?I hate you lol jk for me I'd go ubermacht nicer selection but no super car nor suv
Haha... Already got my Obey collection...that's what caused the desire to finish with one of the others

And yes to slow/low

Update: went with the Benefactors... All but Serrano... All in white

Last edited:
I'm bringing a first-gen Baller tomorrow. And I'm down for low and slow again.

Disappointed with the lack of attendance for tonight's meet. Only 2 members besides the commissioners showed up. If you don't speak up and let us know in advance that you can't make it, then we're going to take it as 'you can't be bothered to join'. That's what this thread if for you know, besides upcoming events and suggestions.
Saw 5 members online during the meet and none of them bothered to show up. -___-
Otherwise, it was a good meet.

If you haven't showed up to the last 3 meets you will be demoted starting today, your not going to be in a position you dont deserve.

>gtuned was kicked from the Crew Los Santos Car Shows

lol, k. Just cause I can't attend a ton of meets means that's justifiable.

Last I checked you haven't attended ANY of our meets. What was the point of joining the crew only to never show up?
Sorry, but that's how things work in the LS Car Shows crew. If you don't like it, tough.
Take @driftinziggy for example. He has a full-time job, a wife, two kids, and he STILL makes it to nearly every meet. If you aren't going to bother setting an hour aside of free time to attend the meets then don't bother signing up.

On a similar note, 15 more inactive members were shown the door last night. As I stated earlier, if you haven't given us a valid excuse as to why you can't make the meets (whether it be work, or family events), then we're taking it as "I don't feel like joining so 🤬 you all".
So don't get angry at us because you've been quiet in the thread, haven't attended any meets, and haven't given valid excuses as to why you can't make the meets. You have nobody to blame but yourself. Again, don't bother requesting an invite to the crew if you aren't going to show up to a single meet.

If you want to be in send again , I'm cleaning up we don't need ppl that are not dedicated, the no hard feelings

Hey guys is there any room for me in the next meet?

I've been looking for ages for people to just meet up with and cruise online, chillout... only just thought about checking GTP for car meets!

PSN - Zoomj

Hey guys is there any room for me in the next meet?

I've been looking for ages for people to just meet up with and cruise online, chillout... only just thought about checking GTP for car meets!

PSN - Zoomj

Read the rules and carefully read the page above your post... If you are still interested then by all means join in

Rules are the same every meet
Only the theme changes
SUV and None Lifted Trucks Meet 03/19/2014 4:00 PM PST / 12:00 AM GMT

0_0.jpg

Image @Darkfighter

This is a meet for SUV's. This means that no lifted trucks can be used, so no rebels sand kings etc. We will be cruising and taking a fun trail, but nothing too difficult.

Usable Vehicles
  1. Vapid Radius
  2. Obey Rocoto
  3. Mammoth Patriot
  4. Kari BeJay XL
  5. Gallivanter Baller
  6. Fathom FQ2
  7. Emperor Habanero
  8. Dundreary Landstalker
  9. Canis Seminole
  10. Bravado Gresley
  11. Benefactor Serrano
  12. Albany Calvalcade
  13. Vapid Bobcat
  14. Bravado Bison
  15. Vapid Sadler.
  16. Benefact

To join the Crew Click Here

Rules For Crew Meets- All Members.
1. Every Member in session on Cruise Nights/Days, must be and stay in passive mode.

*This rule only applies on cruise Nights/Days also see rule 10*

2. All members on Cruise Nights/Days must park their car up and leave it there until the cruise starts.This also must be done at each stop, too many members keep aggravating NPC's and damaging other cars, with Burnouts and Donuts.

* Feel free to drink/chat and take photos, cars can be moved for photos, or replacement vehicles also see rule 10*

2.5 No flying in airplanes when we are cruising or dragracing.

* Exceptions include flying to meet location or flying away from car, also see rule 10*

3. When Cruising, members must keep at least two car lengths away from other drivers, to alleviate issues with lag or cars breaking, or other road issues.*See rule 10*

4. Each cruise will have a theme, all members must stick to the theme, deviation will not be tolerated.

*See rule 10*

5. Microphones are allowed, however members must refrain from shouting, or using offensive,racial or other hate speech. You should also be aware that others may want to talk, so try not to all chat at once.

*See rule 10*

5.5 . Do not join the room if you do not want to cruise of may have issues cruising.
*See rule 10*

6. No Chrome, Dollar Rims, Adders or Entity's , Jester, Turismo and Horrible paint schemes.

*This rule applies for all meets and other events also see rule 10*

7.Do not block the road with NPC cars.

* See Rule 2 and 10*

8. Calling the cop's, setting bounties, mercenaries, or air-strikes are not tolerated.

*If you are wanted drive away and call Lester, also see rule 10*

8.5 All members must make sure that there they have done everything to make sure that there Internet connection is as stable as possible, like port forwarding your router or using a wired LAN cable

*See rule 10, though exceptions can be made, this is the "Draco Rule"*

9. These rules apply to all members of the crew especially new members. By joining the
crew you agree to abide by all rules and regulations set by the officials.

*See rule 10*

10. Members will be warned once , if you repeatedly ignore them you will be kicked from the room and the crew.

Last edited:
I might be able to make it to the Saturday meet provided I don't get bogged down in a GTP RP event.

My work hours are always off n I'm trying to get back into school so been busy. I'll try n make it more often.

Last I checked you haven't attended ANY of our meets.

Take @driftinziggy for example. He has a full-time job, a wife, two kids, and he STILL makes it to nearly every meet. If you aren't going to bother setting an hour aside of free time to attend the meets then don't bother signing up.

A. I have been to 3 or 4, I've even posted pictures of them in here.

B. Trying to guilt trip? Really? "Setting an hour aside of free time"? Really? Making it seem like I'm an ass cause I can't join every single meet because I can't always play GTA Online and be able to hear people, because my parents are stupidly strict and annoying when it comes to "talking to people online".

You don't have to be an ass about it ffs, I'll just stick to the GTP Crew and avoid all the unnecessary drama between this and LS 4x4's.

Inexcusable behaviour which will not be tolerated at GTPlanet.
A. I have been to 3 or 4, I've even posted pictures of them in here.

B. Trying to guilt trip? Really? "Setting an hour aside of free time"? Really? Making it seem like I'm an ass cause I can't join every single meet because I can't always play GTA Online and be able to hear people, because my parents are stupidly strict and annoying when it comes to "talking to people online".

You don't have to be an ass about it ffs, I'll just stick to the GTP Crew and avoid all the unnecessary drama between this and LS 4x4's.
First off, lose the freaking attitude. Crying like a baby in this thread is only going to make you look like a moron. Second you have only attended 2 meets out of 10 meets. If you aren't going to be active in the crew then you'll be kicked, which you were.
The attitude you have displayed has warranted you a ban from this crew. Now take your piss poor attitude and 🤬 off out of this thread.
@Vagabond Please do the civil members a favor and please delete the last few posts. People like gtuned are the reason why this crews maturity level is fluctuating.
Keep your mouth shut and take it to the PMs instead of making yourself look like a pompous asswipe in this thread.

An unnecessary response - you should have just reported it.
First off, lose the freaking attitude. Crying like a baby in this thread is only going to make you look like a moron. Second you have only attended 2 meets out of 10 meets. If you aren't going to be active in the crew then you'll be kicked, which you were.
The attitude you have displayed has warranted you a ban from this crew. Now take your piss poor attitude and 🤬 off out of this thread.
@Vagabond Please do the civil members a favor and please delete the last few posts. People like gtuned are the reason why this crews maturity level is fluctuating.
Keep your mouth shut and take it to the PMs instead of making yourself look like a pompous asswipe in this thread.

Attitude? You mean like the one you're giving me right now for me explaining and defending myself? wow. such cool. so edgy.

You're being a real ass, and it's not even funny. Hell, I could probably report you for offensive comments towards a user, but nah. I'll just let you keep being an idiot for me just posting that I was kicked, and defending myself from you making me seem like I'm the type who would screw up every meet, and go around killing crew members.

Listen, we kicked many inactive members please do not take things personal, if you have issues with things use the PM feature or contact an moderator. but do not come shouting on here, this will just cause the thread to be locked. The way I look at it, I don't and many others do not want a crew with 300+ members who never join or even have this crew as their active crew. I would like a select amount of members who want to join relax and have fun.

This is to all members from now on please can you just let us know if you can not make the meets, we will then understand and know why. I know timezones can be tricky, or family commitments can get in the way, we would like to know.

If you tell us if you are attending or not, we can make sure the meets have the best possible attendance, and if needed we can reshuffle and schedule.

Any more of this and your account will be suspended
Attitude? You mean like the one you're giving me right now for me explaining and defending myself? wow. such cool. so edgy.

You're being a real ass, and it's not even funny. Hell, I could probably report you for offensive comments towards a user, but nah. I'll just let you keep being an idiot for me just posting that I was kicked, and defending myself from you making me seem like I'm the type who would screw up every meet, and go around killing crew members.
You're still crying about being banned?
GET OVER IT.
And I'm being the ass? Nothing like being the pot who calls the kettle black. You started it, by acting like an immature brat when you get faced with reality, and now you won't shut up and take the ban with your trap shut. Nobody cares about what you have to say in this thread. Now shut up and leave.
Oh and for clarity sakes you ARE the type who kills peeps for no reason. I've seen videos you been in and even heard from other GTP'ers about how much of an ass you are.
And I'm making myself look like an idiot? You have the mentality of a flying squirrel. You wouldn't know what a mature crew is even if it hit you in the face.
Goodbye I'm blocking you here on GTPlanet and banning you from the LS Car Show crew. Now stop acting like a fool since I won't be bothered to read your childish remarks.

You're still crying about being banned?
GET OVER IT.
And I'm being the ass? Nothing like being the pot who calls the kettle black. You started it, by acting like an immature brat when you get faced with reality, and now you won't shut up and take the ban with your trap shut. Nobody cares about what you have to say in this thread. Now shut up and leave.
Oh and for clarity sakes you ARE the type who kills peeps for no reason. I've seen videos you been in and even heard from other GTP'ers about how much of an ass you are.
And I'm making myself look like an idiot? You have the mentality of a flying squirrel. You wouldn't know what a mature crew is even if it hit you in the face.
Goodbye I'm blocking you here on GTPlanet and banning you from the LS Car Show crew. Now stop acting like a fool since I won't be bothered to read your childish remarks.

Wow... Just... Wow.

reported.

Personally attacking me twice when I didn't say anything towards you, and please, if someone could direct me towards those videos where I've killed random people and what GTP people I have pissed off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back