Lvl 12 Free Car Ticket -What shall i get?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamez4life
  • 47 comments
  • 6,855 views
Messages
90
I dont many types of cars, so any ideas what i should get, im assuming il get a free lvl 12 car?

I could get an R8 but is there anything else, something fast or is amazing tuned?
 
I think you'll be getting whatever the game decides you will get.

(It's random)
 
If your luck is anything like mine, a crappy rally car.
 
I actually got the Jay Leno Tank Car... wasn't expecting that! :D lol
 
I got the M3 GTR. Very pleasantly surprised.
 
I got a Shelby Cobra, which I already had....
 
I can't remember what I got, maybe the RUF BTR 86......
 
I got a GTR V Spec '09... OK, could have been better :P
 
I got the Evo VIII Rally Car. Pleasant surprise for me!
 
I got a Toyota MR-S Racecar, not bad.
 
I go the Citroen WRC 08 Car. Which is dissapointing really. As you can win that car for getting all gold on the Loeb Challenge in the special events. I feel cheated lol.
 
i got nothing :( no free-car ticket. And im Lvl 13 atm ???
 
Audi R8 here.
 
I go the Citroen WRC 08 Car. Which is dissapointing really. As you can win that car for getting all gold on the Loeb Challenge in the special events. I feel cheated lol.

I also got that car lol,

used it for the french car event.
its actually a good car to win for me, because i would feel sick if i had to buy a french car. 👍
 
ah ok, you mean fiinish all "Professional Races" in GOld to receive the Ticket?
 
i got the lotus elise, used it straight away for the british lightweight, it loved it, for the tight corners
 
ah ok, you mean fiinish all "Professional Races" in GOld to receive the Ticket?

Quite ... that's what ALL GOLD means basically :P
 
I got the ticket last night. I bronzed the last event. Got the ticket still.
 
Maybe I didnt get the Ticket because I have not finished al "Professional Races" yet. Only the first 2 Series. But why is it called Lvl 12 Ticket? Im already Lvl.13 without the ticket, I feel so special :)
 
Maybe I didnt get the Ticket because I have not finished al "Professional Races" yet. Only the first 2 Series. But why is it called Lvl 12 Ticket? Im already Lvl.13 without the ticket, I feel so special :)

Because it gives a Lvl. 12 car. I got a 599 too.
 
I go the Citroen WRC 08 Car. Which is dissapointing really. As you can win that car for getting all gold on the Loeb Challenge in the special events. I feel cheated lol.

I would have been annoyed if I got that.

I had one from the Loeb Challenge and I won another one while I was using my first one for the Intermediate Rallies.
 
Back