Lvl 12 Free Car Ticket -What shall i get?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamez4life
  • 47 comments
  • 6,855 views
Just did that one yesterday and received a Cizeta V16
 
Got the Jay Leno Tank Car for A-Spec, just got a Ferrari 599 on B-Spec.

:)
 
I got a stupid Ford Focus ST '06 225hp in A-Spec and a Toyota MR Autobachs 295 hp in B-Spec, when my garage has max tuned corvette/GTR/458/M3/Veyron/Zonda R/LP560


Tried to quit the game with the PS quit game while it showed the car but it had already saved it -.-
 
I go the Citroen WRC 08 Car. Which is dissapointing really. As you can win that car for getting all gold on the Loeb Challenge in the special events. I feel cheated lol.

sell it. I'm sure its worth a bob or two?
 
For B-Spec Level 12 ticket i also got the Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08.
Btw: WRC 07 implies the year, i guess, so why is it labeled 2008 then???
 
i got nothing :( no free-car ticket. And im Lvl 13 atm ???

You get it after gold'ing all pro races. Lvl12 car. Not lvl12 driver.
 
I got the GT-R Black Mask.
 
i got nothing :( no free-car ticket. And im Lvl 13 atm ???

You get the level 12 car ticket after getting all golds in all Professional events.
Oh and I got a Nissan 370z (GT Acedemy version)- yes the one from GT acedemy!!!! . :sly: It handlse well and is very fast!
 
I got a ferarri 430 for A-spec and an Audi R8 5.2 09 in B-spec
 
Subaru Impreza WRX STI Super Touring Car '03, lucky me :D
 
lvl9: callaway c12
lvl12: ferrari 599
 
PD should've made the tickets as vouchers worth up to a certain amount of credits. That way you can kind of get the car you want, but at the same time It won't be abused.
 
I'm sure I got some piece of crap since I cant remember getting anything good.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back