lynk26's Drift Videos

• Thread starter lynk26
  • 45 comments
hey nice video(the second one), u got some nice angle on capitan and deep forest. nice song also, but i like the eurobeat more. maybe it is because i am a fan boy or something.

Well, I can't please everyone lol.... This was just a video to try something else other than eurobeat like everyone suggested. I'll think of something else for my next one. Glad you liked though :) .

that is very very good for DFP, keep it up man 👍.

Dont listen to anyones comments unless they have a dfp. No matter what anyone tells me drifing with DS2 is easier. And i can beat my DS2 times with DFP (Grip), so its not like i dont know how to use it.

Im getting better at drifting with DFP but im no where near my DS2 drifting.

Hey everyone! I'm back after a long break from exhibition drifting to bring you my latest video, entitled "Hero". I hope you guys enjoy it! Any feedback, whether it be compliments or to say i suck, it would be greatly appreciated. Again, enjoy!

Hero

i love your quote. what is it from?

good video. clean editing with nice build-ups and transitions. drifting was good too, especilly liked the tokyo shots. i suppose some of the drifts could be carried farther, but hey its an 86 so 👍

TRi
i love your quote. what is it from?

good video. clean editing with nice build-ups and transitions. drifting was good too, especilly liked the tokyo shots. i suppose some of the drifts could be carried farther, but hey its an 86 so 👍

lol The quote is from an episode of Family Guy. Thanks for the input!

Sloth
Linkin Park is wanky baby music.

Industrial is more like Static-X, Dimmu Borgir, NIN, Manson, etc..

Just no more Eurobeat, please!

No, no, no, and no...

Linkin Park is "Nu-Metal"... "Industrial" is a very broad genre, not unlike "Alternative"... NIN has Industrial elements, but they are not an "industrial" band, nor are any of the others you listed... Dimmu Borgir is a "Black Metal" band...

Skinny Puppy has been called "industrial", but I even find that hard to really classify into said genre... It's a highly debated subject...

BTW, am I the only one here that realised this is in the wrong forum?... This belongs in the drift video forum... Not the regular GT4 Drifting Forum...

Nice vid... The drifting was pretty controlled, albeit a bit lackluster, but you're trying, and that's what counts... Good effort... I enjoyed Hero, but would like to see some bigger links and/or speed... Looking forward to seeing more from you...

;)

lynk26
Hey everyone! I'm back after a long break from exhibition drifting to bring you my latest video, entitled "Hero". I hope you guys enjoy it! Any feedback, whether it be compliments or to say i suck, it would be greatly appreciated. Again, enjoy!

Hero

you must have gotin that music idea from this initial D amv video didnt you?

edit:http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2D678GL1BM26U1KOBTDG6IKJUC

anyway awsome drifting the the way 👍

lynk26
What is that?

EDIT:

AWWW DAMMIT!!! I thought I was being original!! Dammit, I give up... I suck at this game...

hey some of your Drifts were pretty good,it doesnt matter what kind of music you but in to it as long as you show us your drifting,I mean some people take some song ideas from other dirft videos or amv so its all good :)

Lynk26. Hero was good stuff. I'm an 80's child so that's just one of those songs that gets my attention.

Nice to see a car from initial D that didn't need Eurobeat as the soundtrack 👍

I think that main thing to make the video itself better would be to get some more unique camera angles in there.

try THIS

To see how it's done.

Anyway, good stuff. Very enjoyable.

Back