M.T.N Pimped Out Tunerz

• Thread starter SVX
  • 256 comments

Who will win a drag race out of these 2 tuned cars?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me two weeks and i will tune a Supra rz.
That was Oct 24. Or two weeks ago last Saturday. I had GT4 trouble and I only have to walk 10 ft and write stuff down now, so I'll post mine after you do so I don't get another bull 🤬 excuse.

mazdaman isn't the most reliable.

First of all mouth bammer still have'nt told me what year Subaru .Also he did'nt state wheather its for drift drag time attack so maybe you can stop assuming things.Another thing is i've been working on my own set ups for drag racing so i can post them.

Thank you,mazdaman

Last edited:
The obama car

Mazda miata

309hp

Suspension
Ride height:front:106 rear:106
stabilizers front:2 rear:5
toe front:-2 rear:-3
Transmission:final drive:3.00 auto set:10
Also i will be posting my drag set up for the Skyline yes a drag set up.
Ill also post a couple of them.

I have one question 💡
Is there setup for Alfa 147 GTA or GT V6 that makes this car actually drivable on sport tyres when all aids are off?
I have 156 GTA in real life and it's nothing like that, handling is actually very good, and there's no so much understeering.... :nervous:
They messed up Alfa in GT :indiff:

The obama car
Why's it called that? Is it disappointing? I'd like to see you run a country where half of the people hate you and call you a "commie" if you try to introduce reform. Can you see how off-topic your thread is getting?

Why's it called that? Is it disappointing? I'd like to see you run a country where half of the people hate you and call you a "commie" if you try to introduce reform. Can you see how off-topic your thread is getting?
Whoa i love that man to death no it's not disapointing and i agree with you to the fullest.Also i think he's doing pretty much a good job so far i actualy got into a argument with someone because the wrote a thread about him also maybe if you pm me we can shut that thread down.
I have one question 💡
Is there setup for Alfa 147 GTA or GT V6 that makes this car actually drivable on sport tyres when all aids are off?
I have 156 GTA in real life and it's nothing like that, handling is actually very good, and there's no so much understeering.... :nervous:
They messed up Alfa in GT :indiff:
Also to be honest i don't know so for my homework ill find out for you imma expirement with the suspension a little.

Last edited:
First of all mouth bammer still have'nt told me what year Subaru .Also he did'nt state wheather its for drift drag time attack so maybe you can stop assuming things.Another thing is i've been working on my own set ups for drag racing so i can post them.

Thank you,mazdaman

First of all, mouth, Bammer DID tell you what year Subaru seeing as there's only one 22B. Second, he said track car but you're obviously blind. Third, I'd wager your customers should take precedence over your own endeavors unless you're going so full out as to temporarily "close shop".

First of all, mouth, Bammer DID tell you what year Subaru seeing as there's only one 22B. Second, he said track car but you're obviously blind. Third, I'd wager your customers should take precedence over your own endeavors unless you're going so full out as to temporarily "close shop".
Well im here and answering question's so can you please stop causing things in my thread that don't need to be there?
Also i'm not the only one on the team so stop coming down on me for things we have six members.

Well im here and answering question's so can you please stop causing things in my thread that don't need to be there?

I made a remark to someone regarding why their request never got finished.

Also i'm not the only one on the team so stop coming down on me for things we have six members.

Funny, I only see you and SVX doing anything.

And SVX ignored the request as you HAD seemingly taken it. So stop trying to pass the blame.

EDIT:

Ok,I was grounded at my dads for a couple weeks.Thats why i wasnt on that often

Ok dude and be onlline more often we could have gotten it done if you would've answered it quicker but hey thanks.

Ok your car should be posted tommorrow.

I lol'd. Cos it's been another 18 days since it was supposed to be posted and it didn't. Yet you go on and make excuses like "he didn't say what year it was" and etc EVEN THOUGH YOU SAID YOU NEARLY HAD IT DONE. :lol:

I made a remark to someone regarding why their request never got finished.

Funny, I only see you and SVX doing anything.

And SVX ignored the request as you HAD seemingly taken it. So stop trying to pass the blame.

That does'nt meant that the captain is the only one doing the tunes also he's co owner to the team thats why we have the word pimped out on the side so once again stop!!

That does'nt meant that the captain is the only one doing the tunes also he's co owner to the team thats why we have the word pimped out on the side so once again stop!!

Read my edit.

Also, when the captain effectively takes charge of a request, usually the other members stay back and do their own thing.

Or are you saying that you, as captain, are just there to do whatever the hell you want and then pass any blame onto your other members?

Edit, again. Looked back and look what I found from back in SEPTEMBER...

Hey,if you guys are still doing requests.I was wondering if you could do a 22B Impreza over 300 HP,Below 430.But still be able to hit 200+ easily for the Mulsanne Straight.And very Good responsive handling for tight tracks like Citti Di Aria and London.Thanks:tup:

That's right, a very clear request.

Good God! He could finish that in less that in less time than his SUPRA! *faints*

Imbreza premium sport coupe 22b-Sti version

muffler:sports
Race chip:sports
Front tires r3-medium
rear tires r3-medium
nitrous:equipped
turbo kit :You can use 1 or 3.
clutch triple disc
flywheel:racing
Gt auto wing :equipped
vcd:equipped
increased rigidty:equpped