M3_CSL´s Gallery, Out With A Bang!!! Links in post #1

• Thread starter M3_CSL
  • 732 comments
M3, I like the Skyline's shots, but I agree with freddy that 5 or 6 would have been better for the comp. You can still change it of you want to. :)

The Vette looks great, specially the one where he's facing you.
Looks like hell itself took over the car and is coming to get you. Nice 👍

I don't like fire shots! But these 2 are very nice. That car just looks mean with those flames coming out of the sidepipes! :mad: 👍 👍

- check out my new update if you like...

cheers

I don't like fire shots! But these 2 are very nice. That car just looks mean with those flames coming out of the sidepipes! :mad: 👍 👍

- check out my new update if you like...

cheers

I know what you mean, they are kind of cheap but those came out pretty cool so i used them anyway :)

I´m glad that you liked them :cheers:

Flipin' Heck! I have shots that look similar to the copycat ones!:D

I love the first on fire shot as well:tup: very powerfull 'vette shots:D

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Race Car ('63)

vetteintrojm7.jpg

1. 2. 3. 4.

vette7by7.jpg

5. 6. 7.

vette6pa6.jpg

:drool: these are even better 'vette shots! the last one is just amazing the blur just brings the picture to life:tup:

A great update+rep!

This is your best set of pics that you have ever posted mate! Number one is just sexy! Three and five are my other favourites in this update. WOW! 👍 Keep em coming. :cheers:

I absolutely love the last shot, just look at the gorgeous lines of this car, and the blur brings this out even more O_O

Thanks a lot folks :cheers:

Tommi2000: I was close to throw that last one away :scared: but it came out pretty cool.

freddy86: :bowdown: thank´s man, I just love that car, I think that is what makes the differense between a good pic and a really good pic :cheers:

Rayquaza: It´s just an awesome car to work with 👍 :cheers:

As a celebration to one of my better comp results (chared runner up with Atlop in the PMC week 100) I put up this update.

"Chase The Devil"

devilstor1yi7.jpg

devil4storsc3.jpg

devi6storcc0.jpg

And the runner uo pic

Tnx jgda9rs and TVR,

I thought of making a celebration update in honour of my CCCL Week 8 winner (Skylines at Seoul), but then I realized that I only shot ONE pic :) !

skypreel9.jpg

and that turned out so good that I never went back.

See this as a preview of my next update :cheers:

This update goes to Tommi2000 who inspired me with his M3 update dedicated to me,

I even tried some basic clean-up :crazy:. You really need a well balanced car to take the top of El Capitan in 180 kmh and not go of the track :scared:

Here it is:

Every Audi Lovers Wet Dream
by M3_CSL to Tommi2000

audistartsu2.jpg

audiendsl4.jpg

Speed and action all over!!!!! :D :cheers:

I saw the title and automatically thought that this would be for Tommi I am sure he will be impressed with your generousity (spelt that right...I think). Some nice shots here M3 see you are straying from the ranges of Beemer to the grasps of Audi have you fallen to the dark side?? Hang on one minute what am I saying I like Audi's too! Nice shots and keep it up.

Man, those shots are so good!

And they look like we're in 'Matrix', lots of different angles from the same frame! :)

The 1st big one has an amazing blur, and the car feels like it's got his eyes on you and you're as good as dead.

The 1st thumbnail has good blur too, but what I like the most are the colours, especially the red, it's really alive. 👍
The 2nd thumbnail is ust awesome, has an incredibly realistic feel to it, the blue is perfect for the great sense of action the shot has, and if you think a bit further, it looks like the car is copying what the bull on the side is doing on that exact moment.

And I love that car, always have and always will.
Really, really nice! :cheers:

Hahaha, was difficult to understand wet dream because I was not expecting trhat expression here lol. Yeah, even more if you were german! I have taken a look to your past work, and as usually you have nice pictures. It was good to see the Skyline chased by the Skyline hehe.

Salu2.alexwrc

Thanks very much Mate, im honoured and touched to have an update dedicated to me (such a great one!) and to include a great manufactured, the shots are great and mental!:D ill remember this forever:D thanks again:D

btw: the title :dopey: ahhhhhh

after ive spread it round you'll be getting rep!:D
cheers:D

Hahaha, was difficult to understand wet dream because I was not expecting trhat expression here lol. Yeah, even more if you were german! I have taken a look to your past work, and as usually you have nice pictures. It was good to see the Skyline chased by the Skyline hehe.

Salu2.alexwrc

Salu2.alexwrc
Why on earth have you just posted that again?

Because my connection is being hung up quite usually because saturation, so I refreshed it when sending the message. Seems the message was already sent, but Firefox was not noticed about this... so I guess it was duplicated or something, evidently. Sorry for it.

Salu2.alexwrc

speedster502: tnx man, I don´t know about "the dark side" (that will be when you see some Merc updates :lol:) Audi is my second German car, someday I´ll own one for sure (now it´s an old BMW 735, my third Beemer) and when it comes to spelling, never mind I´m Swedish and have all the trouble in the world to get it right :)

Beerzo: You´ve spoted the "bull-effect" I was going for in the second thumb right away, well done :) 👍

alexwrc: Not all wet dreams are about girls :) tnx for checking back on my work man 👍 :cheers:

Tommi2000: I owe you man, hope that you´ve started a friendly trend 👍 I´m very glad that you liked them and the title is all your´s man! 👍 :cheers:

Cod_Father: Thank´s Cod, you do that, it´s a blast!!! :cheers:

Thnx again Alex :lol: these computers really messes aorund with you sometimes :ouch:

Back