Mad FinnTuners Co. - Finished 081213 - The Final Countdown, 4, 3, 2, 1, OUT!

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 1,705 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure? This is one of the very few of my tunes that has easily earned The Red Badge Of Doom.. :mischievous: It will not take any hostages.
Yea yea, I drove your Ruf and still survived. Just. I should be able to handle this :D

And how are you getting on with your new date? :lol:

I'm actually trying to do the new Seasonals, applied my Countach setup to the older one, works pretty well actually :D

I'm actually trying to do the new Seasonals, applied my Countach setup to the older one, works pretty well actually :D
Even with the anarchic suspension bits? And damn the new OCD, I had a SL500 in it and was going to buy it today, but PD picked today to change!!! :ouch:

Even the suspension setup :D
So will you tweak it and release it as the 'MFT Angry old bull mash up'? :lol: And tell me when you've given the R32 a go, it's not got any weight reduction on it yet. Just 400+hp, and a really odd diff.

We shall see, no promises. I'll let ya know how the daddy of all 'zillas is soon.

Leonidae@MFT[/QUOTE
I just wanted to let you know the car you tuned for me is a beast. I've yet to master it, but have had a blast learning it. I added the mods you suggested. I will continue to work towards taming this beast you have given me. I just need to learn to be more delicate with the throttle. The car has also received a new coat of paint and new wheels to fully recapture the essence of the Buzz Bomb! Thanks again for the splendid tune!👍

I just wanted to let you know the car you tuned for me is a beast. I've yet to master it, but have had a blast learning it. I added the mods you suggested. I will continue to work towards taming this beast you have given me. I just need to learn to be more delicate with the throttle. The car has also received a new coat of paint and new wheels to fully recapture the essence of the Buzz Bomber! Thanks again for the splendid tune!👍
……

Is…

that…

the…

LFA…

……???

……

Is…

that…

the…

LFA…

……???

No, a relic from the past that has taken down the likes of notorious rides such as the R34PER. It is known as the "Buzz Bomb" Look in the old thread from gt4 and you'll find it! I was blessed with a more recent version as my reward for a review!

No, a relic from the past that has taken down the likes of notorious rides such as the R34PER. It is known as the "Buzz Bomb" Look in the old thread from gt4 and you'll find it! I was blessed with a more recent version as my reward for a review!
Ah…I think I know which car you're talking about. It's a rotary, with…a lot more than 500hp, unless I'm mistaken?

Indeed. Spirit R, 600bhp and S3's. I think I shall test how fast the development mule is with R2's..

Indeed. Spirit R, 600bhp and S3's. I think I shall test how fast the development mule is with R2's..
0.o that's going to be quite fun. And a hell of a handful should you get it wrong…

So up and coming cars from MFT include-
Buzz bomb revival
LFA
Leo's God Nissan/Nismo R32 S-tune
Leo's nightmare Mitsu HSR-II

And I'll take one of each :D

0.o that's going to be quite fun. And a hell of a handful should you get it wrong…

So up and coming cars from MFT include-
Buzz bomb revival
LFA
Leo's God Nissan/Nismo R32 S-tune
Leo's nightmare Mitsu HSR-II

And I'll take one of each :D

Those two last ones are customer jobs.. And I severely doubt that either of us will ever want to publish HSR-II.

But yes, LF-A and Buzz Bomb are pretty much done, but before I unleash them, we will publish... :mischievous: MOAR STANDARD CARS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm still rather doubtful of giving anyone the LF-A setup yet..

Those two last ones are customer jobs.. And I severely doubt that either of us will ever want to publish HSR-II.

But yes, LF-A and Buzz Bomb are pretty much done, but before I unleash them, we will publish... :mischievous: MOAR STANDARD CARS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm still rather doubtful of giving anyone the LF-A setup yet..
Y U NO PAY HOMAGE TO YOUR GOD RELEASE R32 S-TUNE?!?! :lol:

ARGHH!!!! NO MOAR STANDARDS!!! MY EYES!!!! nah, they don't look that bad.

Well…I want a go, as said, so can I try and play a game of Russian Roulette with it?

You'd better dig your own grave first, as playing Russian Roulette with LF-A is bit like using AK-47 against natives..

I think that is the route I'll have to take as well. I just can't get a fast lap in as I'm drifting through most turns. A LOT of fun though! I don't think I possess the skill necessary to enjoy this cars full potential without at least rh tires. In due time though. In due time!

You'd better dig your own grave first, as playing Russian Roulette with LF-A is bit like using AK-47 against natives..
Ah who cares? I die, I die. End of story :lol: And the LF-A will be my grave. Now gimme the keys.

Very well, I'll write up the settings. Remember, they're hush hush-level stuff, thus, not to be spread around for at least two weeks.

Very well, I'll write up the settings. Remember, they're hush hush-level stuff, thus, not to be spread around for at least two weeks.
Ok. Can I review it in my review thread but say 'Details Classified' at the end of the review with all the stats of the car?

Sure thing.
Good. Now, only one thing is missing. Where's the car, who has the keys, and if you aren't going to provide the car, can I has the settings? :D

Edit: I've got it. Now, to spec up my coffin.

Passionate Pink Exterior √
Matte black Wheels √
HUUGE POWA!!!! √

"Have a nice death" (Quoting Leo) :scared:

Settings sent to you and Crypto. Should the non-disclosure agreement be broken, you will meet my axe.

Settings sent to you and Crypto. Should the non-disclosure agreement be broken, you will meet my axe.
So…my choices at this point…death by pink LFA or death by angry Finnish Axe-wielding dwarf :lol:

I'll have a good night thinking about that…

Good. Now, only one thing is missing. Where's the car, who has the keys, and if you aren't going to provide the car, can I has the settings? :D
Speaking of cars can you send me a brief summary of what the rotary needs improvement on and a possible name?

Also be on the lookout for "Bigbird" my creation for the latest seasonal.:crazy: I'll send one to you in an hour or two so you'll have something to avoid constipation with.:D
Sesame Street will never be the same I guarantee!:cheers::gtpflag:

Speaking of cars can you send me a brief summary of what the rotary needs improvement on and a possible name?

Also be on the lookout for "Bigbird" my creation for the latest seasonal.:crazy: I'll send one to you in an hour or two so you'll have something to avoid constipation with.:D
Sesame Street will never be the same I guarantee!:cheers::gtpflag:
Wait big man, wait. Sleep first, school tomorrow, I'll PM you the stuff when you're asleep.

And no plugging. Do that in your own garage :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back