Maniaco's Gallery (UPDATED with BMW M Coupe)

• Thread starter Michelin
  • 92 comments

Michelin

What ties you to this world?
Premium
Brazil
São Paulo
GTP_Michelin

Banner por Michelin9960, no Flickr
Yes, you can call me Maniaco (even NM99 for shorter)
I'm starting out right now, so feedback is always good, and if possible, some help that come to editing, those things would be greatly appreciated.

Gonna start with a little beast (that's how I consider it).

Honda CR-Z Type R (RKM Tune). This one can turn easily a 58 sec lap at Tsukuba.

Tsukuba Circuit por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Last edited:
Nice car in a nice colour. 👍
However the car is a little blurred - mainly from the use of Mode 1. Shot with Mode 2 or 3 would give a much more balanced focus.
Good start all the same, I look forward to see what else you come up with. :)

Thanks, gonna try that out, I though of changing from Mode 1 to the other 2 Modes but I didn't know what it could happen with the pic, so I've never changed it. I have some pics of a Supra (as posted on the Advanced Competitions), a Subaru RM and some other cars... I have some replays saved which I will be taking pics of those cars to post here.

Last edited:
Thanks! Gonna post some more tomorrow (or by the morning, since here is 01:26, already Sunday lol)

nice shots :) gives a nice sense of speed with the 500 at home in the city 👍

Now were gettin' there. 👍 Nice job with the Fiat 500. :)

Those TOM'S Supra shots are very good, especially the last one.

Nice Zonda R shots! 👍
To change your thread title edit your original post and go to advanced options and you will be able to edit the post title from there. Simple when you know how. :)

I'm accostumed with other types of forums like myfreeforum, that when you go and edit the 1st post you can change the thread name. Thanks BTW!

Last edited:
It's at London, if you go on the normal version (not the reverse one) it's right after the 1st turn on the outside. It's quite easy lol

Yeah pretty much the same thing, I was making a drift then I saw it... had to take a pic of it with the car LOL

good work 👍 the third R33 shot is my favorite i like the angle and sense of speed

The first shot I feel the positioning is a little off the car is partly out of frame, try to get it more fully into the frame. But the other two are really good and you can't tell it's a standard 👍

on those pics I couldn't tell either lol still, it deserved to be premium. DAMN YOU PD!

atleast that lol there's some like the V12 LMR that they're quality are worse than the GT4 lol

Last edited:
Good job with the GTO. Yes it should be premium - I used to own one pretty much identical to that, with the big wing and all, but I had to sell it after I got married :( - not a very practical family car.

yeah it looks like more like a car that could compete with the Skyline R33 (or R34) igually.

Back