Maniaco's Gallery (UPDATED with BMW M Coupe)

• Thread starter Michelin
  • 92 comments
yeah, if 3 was a pain in the arse, one of my next updates will have four to focus, so that was 🤬 pain in the arse lol

Thanks for all your comments Nato!! And for that tip about Mode 3 too!

are you sure? I sure remember a Pescarolo with the blue side and the middle of it white... was it the 2004 one?

After watching a TV show about Le Mans on Discovery Channel, I've always wanted to drive this LMP, the Audi R8 Team Oreca!

Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_13 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_9 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_5 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_8 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_7 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_6 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

"I say you're going the wrong way champz!"

Circuit de la Sarthe 2009_4 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

IDK, it didn't fit me, I tryed some tunes around here but none fitted me, I felt the car slower and with a bad handling even with the GOD Racing Soft tires. Maybe it's just me, but it's a car that didn't fit me. Maybe it's just me hahahaha

One of my favorite japanese sports car since I was introduced to the racing games, the Toyota Supra!

Nürburgring Type V_10 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Nürburgring Type V_8 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Nürburgring Type V_9 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Nürburgring Type V_6 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Nürburgring Type V_7 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Nürburgring Type V_5 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Nürburgring Type V_11 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Nürburgring Type V_4 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Nürburgring Type V_12 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Nürburgring Type V_13 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Nürburgring Type V_14 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Nice work on your gallery. 👍
I have always wanted to take pictures of the Supra but I have never had time and always forgot.

Nice shots of the Supra - it looks like you had alot of fun running it. I also really like your LeMans shots from earlier.

Nice shots of the Supra - it looks like you had alot of fun running it. I also really like your LeMans shots from earlier.

Yeah, I had a really great time running it! I just wanted that it was a Premium car thought....

Nice work on your gallery. 👍
I have always wanted to take pictures of the Supra but I have never had time and always forgot.

Just tune it to the max (it will have around 710hp) and just drive any track with it. Really, one of the best cars in the game in my opnion!

This update doesn't put car as the center of it, it put beautiful scenarios as important things, so enjoy beautiful track shots of Eiger Nordwand Short Track, K Trail and Deep Forest Raceway ! Later on I will post the full update of it's scenarios with the correspondent cars used ! There are 3 shots of Deep Forest, with 3 filters, then one at Eiger ST with three filters, then only one at the K Trail with only one filter, so enjoy!

Deep Forest Raceway_1 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Deep Forest Raceway por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Deep Forest Raceway_5 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Deep Forest Raceway_7 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Deep Forest Raceway_6 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Deep Forest Raceway_4 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Deep Forest Raceway_10 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Deep Forest Raceway_8 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Deep Forest Raceway_9 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Eiger Nordwand Short Track_7 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Eiger Nordwand Short Track_9 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Eiger Nordwand Short Track_8 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Eiger Nordwand K Trail_1 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

oh click in the photo to see it in a bigger size, as it was a big update, I posted them in small pictures so they won't take long to load

Great, you captured the scenery very nicely! And I like having the smaller preview images. 👍

Thanks Nato! Might as well use those smaller preview images... they cut ALOT of loading time (56k rulez!)

Back