Maniaco's Gallery (UPDATED with BMW M Coupe)

• Thread starter Michelin
  • 92 comments
Thanks! I wanted to see how much details they put on that car... and I can say there's alot!

Mine favorite is the 3rd. If I had photoshop skills, on the third picture I would make the scenario black & white and only the car coloured.

Mine favorite is the 3rd. If I had photoshop skills, on the third picture I would make the scenario black & white and only the car coloured.

How about using the partial colour filter in the game ;) that does just that there's some of the vw swimmenwagen like that in my gallery.

Nice golf shots 👍 just a little dark I feel for third shot

I tried the same effect that was in the 2nd shot of the R33, just like it was a security camera on the tunnel but that didn't work quite as I like...

Nice shots there of the RM NSX. Always looks as though someone has kicked in the front fenders on that body kit. :)

Yeah, it's quite strange. When I post a picture of my Nissan GT-R Calsonic '08, you gonna see that right above one of the front lights, it looks like someone kicked it LOL.

That RM NSX always looks odd i find but you've done well with the the second last shot is my favorite 👍 nice sense of speed

Thnaks everyone! Later tonight gonna post a new one and for now gonna get some more cars to take pics at GT5 lol

I like the second shot most, in my opinion the car seems a little lost in the rest of the shots against the tarmac, but I like the lighting work

Nice shots. It's a pity about the bad pixelation of this standard especially around the windows - not your fault of course. :)

Edit: Couldn't resist just touching up a little one of the FTO photos. Just a subtle difference but helps not to draw your eyes to the ugly bits. Hope you don't mind.
6000409648_f5b17e2cf3_b.jpg

Last edited:
I don't mind, that looked a LOT better. Some words: DAMN YOU PD for making the FTO a Standart!

nice work with the standard, PD really havent done a lot with some of them but you did well 👍

Nice last few sets. Quirky angle of the right front wheel of the last Mazda roadster shot - looks like the axle is broken! :scared: Good job on the colors and tones.

I gotta tell you guys, this might be the biggest update I've done, but it's the first from a race! A one make race indeed, but racing this beauty around the Nordschleife online is so fun! I present to you all, the Clio V6 Trophy Race Car. Oh, little competition, the first who find out which Clio I was driving, get a chance to pick the next car for the next update (mind I say, it needs to from this list because I'm short on money... http://www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=25653). The pics are on the order they happened on the race (1 lap race)

Nürburgring Nordschleife_6 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_7 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_5 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_4 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_3 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_2 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_8 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

Nürburgring Nordschleife_1 por Michelin9960, no Flickr

I see you've discovered how much a pain in the arse getting multiple cars in focus is. ;)
Looks like a bit of fun and panel bashing was had. :D 👍

Back