GT4 Photomode Manufacturers Competition

vs

Cars:
Nissan-Toyota

Type:
Race cars only

Tracks:
World circuits only.

Theme chosen by me, for week 5 winner franz .

• There will be two polls at the beginning of every week.(one for each manufacturer)
  • Each poll will have a top ten for that manufacturer.
  • The polls will last for five days. Then I will make a new poll with the two winners that will last for two days to decide the winner for that week.
  • You must post your final entry in red letters. Such as “Final Entry”
  • A preview image may be used, but it may be no bigger than 300*400 pixels.
  • You may have two honorable mentions if a preview image is not used.
  • You may change your Final Entry once. If if you do so, please edit your original entry make a new post linking to it.
  • Do not use an entry from a previous competition.
  • Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack and have the thumbnail picture.
  • Photoshop adjustments and filters:
    Crop, Resize
    Levels, Brightness/Contrast, Hue/Saturation
    Blur/Sharpen filters or tools
    Clone Stamp Tool (for removing watermark)
    Photoshop may also be used to add a border, and text.
Deadline for week 7 is December 10th.​

Tried to repeat the first shot I made. Pitty the first one wasn't on a world cicuit.

Final Entry

Preview

comments?

freddy86
Ah damn! Worked on a pic a long time then I read the rules once more! "world tracks" Well I don't think Paris is considered a world track...

Here's the pic anyway! Will definitly change!

WOW dude! That's propably one of the most realistic pics I've ever seen taken in GT4. You can be bloody proud of that, no matter how much photoshopping you have done. :drool:👍

thanks dude! Big smile on my face right now. I only did small changes to it with picasa 2.

It's a pitty that the track is not allowed...

final entry

i hope someone enters a pic of the black r92cp or black r390 gt1 to go with my black gt-one ...

Wow empty, that's a really nice action shot man, really nice angle.
And guess what, I wanted to use this car too for the normal comp! :lol:

I guess for this comp I'll use a toyota supra castrol tom's JGTC.
At.... Fuji, Motegi or Suzuka?. :)

thanks, sejtur 👍 but, why not go with one of the nissans? itd be good to see a black beauty in each manufactor poll ;)

[empty space]
thanks, sejtur 👍 but, why not go with one of the nissans? itd be good to see a black beauty in each manufactor poll ;)

I simply didn't have enough money to buy all four... I've gone with the 787B and the gt1...:P

[empty space]
Raghavan - his own. he had posted pictures of a non-race car.
I see. I never saw his pics before he edited his post, so i thought he was talking about mine. All clear now though.

More Nissan Black Beauty. Final Entry

r390pre4vo.jpg

Back