Manufacturers Competition wk. 7 Closed

Final Entry

Preview

IMG0344.jpg

I'm really happy to see the Razos, JMX and VR6. That was my ride of choice if I would've shot for Nissan 👍

Thanks for all the nice words guys! I didn't think you could fit three-wide on the Corkscrew either. It took a lot of retries to get them spaced like that. I'm in the MR-S, fwiw :).

Well, I haven't done much with photomode latley. I really like this picture, but I dispise the jaggies on the trunks of both supras. :irked:

Final Entry

freddy86
17 nissans and 5 toyotas.... wtf?

Might have something to do with the fact that the Nissans seem to have twice as many polygons in them. :grumpy: Anyway, here is my new final entry with some Toyotas, this time from Suzuka.

Preview:

man7prev6ka.jpg

Very nice shot 440 Charger and welcome back! :)

Melaneimoon
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: @ arsenal

What, do I have a booger hangin? Oh, you mean my entry :sly: Thanks a lot, I feel like my picture taking and photoshopping skills are coming along pretty well. I also think Motegi has become my favorite location when it used to be my least favorite.

Melaneimoon
I think... your shot is a little over the top... :odd:

Whats over the top about it? All it is, is a gradient adjustment layer, levels, and a soft light blending mode. That's it. I cleaned up the wheel wells a bit, but that's all of the cleaning up I did to it, as you can tell. Within the rules if I am not mistaken...:)

440 CHARGER
After a short disapperance, I have returned!:)

FINAL ENTRY!

Preview Image

I began way to early with saying "wow" to pictures when looking through this thread, I was like:
wow wow wow wow wow
etc etc all the way to this WOW!!!:drool:
Thats one amazing pic 440!:drool::eek:

I think I figured out what makes 440's shot kick so much ass.
It's the exclamation point he puts after Final Entry.

Nice shot.

Back