Manufacturers Competition wk. 7 Closed

freddy86
Tried to repeat the first shot I made. Pitty the first one wasn't on a world cicuit.
Final Entry
You should try to clean up some of the jaggies around the wheels. Otherwise it looks great. 👍

btw: Yours looks really nice too arsenal.

gt4idiot, since this is a manufacturers competition, you probably shouldnt have cars from other manufacturers in the background of your photo.

aww, damn, thats right. i just remembered that that is the reason why i didnt enter that pic before. ill take it down and possibly get a new shot in.

It's been a while..... so heres a quick one from me........

Final Entry

Preview
manunissanpre7hk.jpg

treefingers
gt4idiot, since this is a manufacturers competition, you probably shouldnt have cars from other manufacturers in the background of your photo.

OK, I guess my final entry will have to change.

Thanks for the comment, empty_space. (Nice gallery you have, too. Rather inspiring.)

Way nice shots, arsenal and ekmatt9!

I also tried to shoot the R390 on Nurby, but the front angles are kinda lame. Anyone else notice that the brake cooling scoops are solid on the front (at least on the black car)?

And thanks for the feedback, treefingers.

[edit: Oops. I mixed up the rules for this comp with the main photomode comp... doh!]

I guess I'll give it a shot....(first entry and first post...)

Final Entry:

I thought I would go for a realistic sort of thing....

comments?

HM:

gt4idiot
Thanks for the comment, empty_space. (Nice gallery you have, too. Rather inspiring.)

wow, thanks :D

Zubicar - sweet shot! its nice to see the black beauties appearing ... i was thinking i was the only one who enjoyed them! ;)

[empty space]
wow, thanks :D

Zubicar - sweet shot! its nice to see the black beauties appearing ... i was thinking i was the only one who enjoyed them! ;)

Thanks Empty Space.

I like the black cars but this in particular is the normal one. :)

arsenal
Wow, there's almost three times as many Nissan entries as Toyota entries.

My attempt to balance things out:

FINAL ENTRY:

pre012nc.jpg

Awesome Slip 👍 I didn't know you could fit that many cars across the corkscrew. I love the angle too, it makes the track look even more steep than usual.

Latest Posts

Back