Manufacturers Team Championship SEASON 2! Race 6 Info Posted!

  • Thread starter Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 312 comments
  • 15,971 views
Im not going to make it either unless i guess it's a friday.. 10PM wont work with me (in most cases)

So, you deffinatly cant do it on a weekend? I might not be able to attend at all honestly

Yep can't do weekends... got too much stuff going on.
 
Tentative schedule posted in post 2.
 
User Name: Golyadkin
PSN Name: GTP_Sparkaloo
Team Choice: Fiat/Ferrari/Lancia
If you have a team mate you want on your team: FunkMuffin
Any other pertinent info? Now it's time to really tune that wicked STRATOS...

Tuesdays at 22:00 Eastern Standard Time works for me. (aka Wednesday GMT 0300) If anything, I would vote for half an hour or an hour earlier, but like the weeknights best.
 
Wrong thread.

Sorry
 
Count me out then, too late for me.
 
I do apologize to our overseas competitors... I REALLY wanted to include you lot, but it just wasn't in the cards for my schedule... perhaps season 3.
 
Any of the dudes who are still looking at manufacturers have any updates?
 
We've had a request to include RUF Automobiles.

We've elected to include this manufacturer simply because the only reason that it's "RUF" and not "Porsche" is because of licensing (we feel). As such, we're adding RUF to the VW group. To prevent them from being INSANE, we're removing Lamborghini as they are technically owned by Audi AG and not VW AG directly.

Ruf is being added to VW/Bugatti.
Lamborghini is being shifted to Audi/Lamborghini.
 
put me in for VW/Bugatti/RUF

hopefully I can do a little better than last season :)

oh ya, I will need a team mate....
 
let's see what my teammate say's but yea i think we could be competitive in the Audi/Lamborghini. i know he likes the Audi's so pencil us in but don't put it in ink until Tr1mble says yes!
 
I'm down for audi/lambo...the only problem lucky is there is only 1 audi that we would be able to use for low pp races... I forget what it is, but I remeber from last season...

But put us down for it evo so we could start practicing 👍
 
^ Done and done.

Still looking for 3 more teams, and one person to join the VW/Bugatti/RUF team!
 
I'm down for audi/lambo...the only problem lucky is there is only 1 audi that we would be able to use for low pp races... I forget what it is, but I remeber from last season...

But put us down for it evo so we could start practicing 👍

it makes no difference to me what manufacture we choice as you know i have no cars on my new account hopefully i will be able to load main account, if you want the nissan's thats fine with me maybe a better car selection. im new to this series so whatever you think is best for you i will be fine in anything
 
Well Audi by themselves were in a heated contest for 1st place last season... so now with the addition of Lambo, I'd suspect they'll be a powerhouse.

To anyone who is unsure, I have about 800 cars in game, so I have no problem borrowing you or trading you a car. There are also prizes each week in the form of tickets.
 
I'd love to do this, but 10:00pm EST is too late for me, I have trouble waking up on time as it is, but if I add you as a friend either on here or psn could you let me know if times are changed next season? I really want to do this, I just can't. Not this season at least.
 
I'd love to do this, but 10:00pm EST is too late for me, I have trouble waking up on time as it is, but if I add you as a friend either on here or psn could you let me know if times are changed next season? I really want to do this, I just can't. Not this season at least.

Happily m8! If you'd like, I can add you as a reservist?

Also, fwiw... the lobby will open at 930pm. The race will start at 10pm on the dot, and races will be roughly 45 minutes inclusive. Which means that even with some banter, you'd be off by 11pm.
 
There are currently 7 slots left to fill! Get em while they're HOT!

How are your teams looking (manufacturer wise) chaps?
 
EivlEvo
Happily m8! If you'd like, I can add you as a reservist?

Also, fwiw... the lobby will open at 930pm. The race will start at 10pm on the dot, and races will be roughly 45 minutes inclusive. Which means that even with some banter, you'd be off by 11pm.

I have to get up at 5:30-6:00am every day, and I still sleep during at least two periods in school, and that's with me going to bed around 10:30. Sorry, just won't work, although I wish it would.
 
I have to get up at 5:30-6:00am every day, and I still sleep during at least two periods in school, and that's with me going to bed around 10:30. Sorry, just won't work, although I wish it would.

Gah... where are all you west coast dudes!
 
I would like to sign up for this, looks like fun.

User Name: jimbobclay
PSN Name: LastLeafFan
Team Choice: Nissan
If you have a team mate you want on your team

My Teammate is:

User Name: K1LLD0z3R
PSN Name: STVM_DudeTuna
Team Choice: Same
 
I would like to sign up for this, looks like fun.

User Name: jimbobclay
PSN Name: LastLeafFan
Team Choice: Nissan
If you have a team mate you want on your team

My Teammate is:

User Name: K1LLD0z3R
PSN Name: STVM_DudeTuna
Team Choice: Same

Should be fun. Hello all.
 
Welcome aboard!

Also... Leafs blow. ;)
 
Also... Leafs blow. ;)[/QUOTE]


speaking of hockey you guys watch Crosby's return to the ice?👍
 
Back on topic guys.

Do both teammates drive the same car.
 
Back on topic guys.

Do both teammates drive the same car.

Negative.

Basically, there will be a different PP level and restrictions for each event. You can use ANY CAR that is listed under your manufacturer to race.

Last season for example, one of my teammates used a Ford Focus, and I used a Ford RS200 for the same race. Both had the same PP level.

Being Nissan it is important to note however... you can NOT use NISMO, or Infinity as those are different manufacturers.

So if the race is 500PP and you can get a GTR down to 500PP and a Micra up to 500PP, then you can race them both.
 
Do we have any idea of what the PP or track might be for race 1?
 
Back