Manufacturers Team Championship SEASON 2! Race 6 Info Posted!

  • Thread starter Thread starter EivlEvo
  • 312 comments
  • 15,973 views
Do we have any idea of what the PP or track might be for race 1?

No. There will be no pre notice until:
1. All the teams are solidified.
2. One week prior to the events.
 
DUDES! Recruit moar peoples!
 
i still don't have a single for this series i will more then likely need some help obtaining Audi's and Lamborghini's for races.
 
^ Haha... it's going to be super hard to race with no cars m8!

Are you just out of cash or is your level not high enough? Race race race! Make some monies!
 
evo, just keep me in the loop for season 3 (If you continue it) I wish I could make it but race times are insufficient for me 👎
 
You guys need to get a later bed time! lol...
 
i haven't seen smokedogg aka. Tr1mble post in this thread in regards to his problems with his PS3. as he put it he has the YLOD meaning his PS3 has taken a #2 👎
 
O yea, sorry about that...I might not be away for as long as I first thought(till Xmas) but I'm gonna be gone for at least the next 2 weeks....

I'm waiting for my Xmas bonus from work, then I'm gomma buy my cousins fat 80gig ps3 ....since I play a lot of ps2&1 games still, I need the backwards capability...
 
i haven't seen smokedogg aka. Tr1mble post in this thread in regards to his problems with his PS3. as he put it he has the YLOD meaning his PS3 has taken a #2 👎

I hadn't even seen that he got YLOD.

It does appear as though your team will be in tact though... We'll see...

Do you happen to have a substitute?
 
Just need a few more teeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmsssssssssssss!
 
I hadn't even seen that he got YLOD.

It does appear as though your team will be in tact though... We'll see...

Do you happen to have a substitute?

i was doing this series as a favor for tr1mble if he's unable to race i won't be either.
 
i was doing this series as a favor for tr1mble if he's unable to race i won't be either.

Have you gotten in touch with him at all? Dunno if you guys are friends irl, or just on the interwebz...
 
smokedogg
O yea, sorry about that...I might not be away for as long as I first thought(till Xmas) but I'm gonna be gone for at least the next 2 weeks....

Quoting myself ftw 👍
 
Is this still happening and if so shouldn't we have the info for the 1st race by now.

If not please let us know so we can make other arrangements. Too bad there aren't more though.
 
I was thinking the same thing. Doesn't seem like there is much interest/availability.
 
Everything should still be a go. I was going to give it one more week to see if smoke could get it sorted out since we're low on teams anyway.

Hopefully the people that have signed up are still interested, but we have every intention of this going off.

If you guys want to drum up more interest, please do... feel free to post in this thread so that it floats near the top. So far I'm the only one doing the bumping...
 
Everything should still be a go. I was going to give it one more week to see if smoke could get it sorted out since we're low on teams anyway.

Hopefully the people that have signed up are still interested, but we have every intention of this going off.

If you guys want to drum up more interest, please do... feel free to post in this thread so that it floats near the top. So far I'm the only one doing the bumping...

Could you bump it with some specs for the first race? :)
 
Will this series include some randomly generated tracks or consist entirely of courses available from the disc/DLC?
 
Could you bump it with some specs for the first race? :)

Negative... the reason I'm not offering the info yet is because it may influence someone's team selection. You should be objective in the selection of your team.

Rest assured... the information will be posted on Tuesday.

Edit:
Will this series include some randomly generated tracks or consist entirely of courses available from the disc/DLC?

I'm not opposed to the randoms, if I can get a good one. But it does give me an unfair advantage... and it may end up requiring more time than it's worth...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not opposed to the randoms, if I can get a good one. But it does give me an unfair advantage... and it may end up requiring more time than it's worth...

bad idea no practice for everyone but the host
 
I'm not opposed to the randoms, if I can get a good one. But it does give me an unfair advantage... and it may end up requiring more time than it's worth...

True, with only six races in the series I think sticking to already available tracks may be the simplest way to go.
 
bad idea no practice for everyone but the host

I actually wish that PD would make the tracks that they've created for their online events available to the public... But yeah... this is why I hadn't implemented them in the previous season.

I also largely preferred the real tracks, but I think we'll be running the gambit this time round.
 
Getting stoked for racing in just over a week!

Still would love a few more teams!

Taisan... do you happen to know anyone who would be willing to be a teammate?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tentative Race Schedule (pending teams filling up). All dates and times are EASTERN unless otherwise specified.

Race 1: Tuesday December 6th 22:00 Eastern.
Race 2: Tuesday December 13th 22:00 Eastern.
Race 3: Tuesday December 20th 22:00 Eastern.
Mid-Season Holiday Break
Race 4: Tuesday January 3rd 22:00 Eastern.
Race 5: Tuesday January 10th 22:00 Eastern.
Race 6: Tuesday January 17th 22:00 Eastern.

Racing in just over a week? So I guess this post 2 above isn't right. We will not be having our first race tomorrow night.
 
Taisan... do you happen to know anyone who would be willing to be a teammate?

No I do not, I can be the in house tame race car driver if that's the case, as I don't think it would be right to race and possibly upset standings.
 
Racing in just over a week? So I guess this post 2 above isn't right. We will not be having our first race tomorrow night.

Goly... that's correct. The races are one week behind. I'll update now.

No I do not, I can be the in house tame race car driver if that's the case, as I don't think it would be right to race and possibly upset standings.

Taisan... I agree, that it wouldn't be fair to run as solo. For now I'd just anticipate being the stig for the series.

If you'd like, you can even select the track, and PP level as well as regulations? That keeps me out of it as well and makes it "more fair"?

If someone else happens to join though... we'll call you onto their team.

Just let me know!
 
Thread will be updated with Race 1 info shortly.
 
Well chaps. Race 1 has been posted!
 
Looks like Taisan gets to race week one! I've been surprised by an unexpected trip to NYC next week, so I'm going to miss race one. I'm definitely going to make the rest of the races, so this is a one week thing.

So, Taisan -- can you drive for Ferrari/Fiat/Lancia this week?
 
I know I asked before if teammates have to drive the same car and I now know that we don't.

But what if we want to run the same car?

Thanks guys and I look forward to getting this going.
 
Back