Mapping "Zahara de la Sierra" (new GT6 track)

• Thread starter Amac500
  • 2,570 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
theres lots of numbers of GT-R's but get ready for the nismo GT-R because its the big part where waiting for ;)

To be fair a 0-60 time of something like 2.0 seconds, along with probably some of the best handling in the world of road cars, ought to get any sports car fan excited.

To be fair a 0-60 time of something like 2.0 seconds, along with probably some of the best handling in the world of road cars, ought to get any sports car fan excited.
I'm more interested in the ring lap I'll put down

Honestly I could care less about (another) GT-R, but I've been waiting 7 months to try this track, deliver quick, PDI, along with the course maker, or I'm out.

PD can issue a hotfix for it (that's what most of you guys call ninja updates)
hotfixes =/= ninja updates. The former are accompanied with a notice in the in-game "news" or "notifications" menu, ninjas aren't, hence their name. ;)

No one cares about him, I care so less I didn't bother spelling his name right (sad since I live in Chicago)
It's more of a brand, and that's the VGT that I'm most looking foreword to. A lot of people care about him haha. You need to move away from Chicago if you don't like MJ.:lol:

What does hardware have to do with making the game good? Next gen my arse. Seeing PD's trend over the last couple of years, I bet GT7 will be even worse than GT5 and GT6 (hopefully not).
Trying to fit a track as big as Zahara on a 8 y/o console is not easy.

What does hardware have to do with making the game good? Next gen my arse. Seeing PD's trend over the last couple of years, I bet GT7 will be even worse than GT5 and GT6 (hopefully not).

Next-Gen Console = Better Technology = More Possibilities = Potential for a Better Game = Demand for a Better Game = (about 85% of the time, anyways) A Better Game.

It really isn't rocket science.

How does half a gb of RAM sound like on a system playing games at +-60fps? Not a lot of RAM is there?

My bad, jumped the gun there. I thought you were just using technical vaguery to deflect blame from PD.

That having said, shouldn't PD have made sure that they were able to complete the Zahara de la Sierra update within a reasonable time frame before releasing teaser videos? I'd still say that this is a problem of PD's own making.

GUISE I GOTS ZE UPDATS DETALES FOR 1.12! THE QWESTUN WAZ "WIL 1.12 CUME?" ND KATZ WAZ LYK
NOPE-Dean-Ambrose-2.jpg
Reported...
Read the Terms of Service...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back