Mapping "Zahara de la Sierra" (new GT6 track)

• Thread starter Amac500
  • 2,570 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems we've reached a stage where, because the updates are teased so far in advance of their arrival, and because they're often so painfully insignificant, we're effectively bored/underwhelmed by them before they even arrive.

Last edited:
lol ok. Maybe Ive bad at phrasing. But remember this:

Senna update was bashed because PD actually promised on that specific day. The only evidence on Sierra update is the @BRINGMORETUNA post thats pretty vague.

Judging by posts in this thread as well as the IBTL new threads, it would be hilarious to watch to see players getting mad as weeks passed by even though PD didn't even mentioned it other than September.
Bash me all you want. This isn't fun waiting anymore. This is literally depressing as ****.

Very true, but there is a surefire cure for this. It's a mysterious and little known process referred to as communication. Without it, rumor, assumption, and speculation are all we have to fill the deafening void coming from PD.

Actually if people avoided speculation and didn't respond to it they'd be a lot happier :)

54284994.jpg

But it doesn't have to be. There is another way! :)
Blame PD, their old GT's were too good, we know they are capable, and we expect them ultra high level. Hype train never gives up that one day or another, we will be damn excited to put GT CD in our Playstation back with full excitement of driving car in the magic way PD did with the PS2 and PSOne era :). At least this is why I think Hype train goes so fast on GTP :D.

Blame PD, their old GT's were too good, we know they are capable, and we expect them ultra high level. Hype train never gives up that one day or another, we will be damn excited to put GT CD in our Playstation back with full excitement of driving car in the magic way PD did with the PS2 and PSOne era :). At least this is why I think Hype train goes so fast on GTP :D.

Those days are long gone. What we have now is hidebound incompetence :( Sad to see but there you go.

In the meantime we have 85 pages of meaningless speculation here on GTP. What's that all about?

Unfortunately, this will likely never happen. It seems that, for the most part, each version of GT is a little worse than the version before it. Here we are at the 6th version which is just a watered down rehash of the previous two versions (with a LOT less content/features). This version is so bad that unless you have friends to race online with, it's kinda useless. Add to that the last 4 years of broken promises, missing features and missed deadlines, a sane person would hesitate to ever be excited about a new version of GT again.

Those days are long gone. What we have now is hidebound incompetence :( Sad to see but there you go.

In the meantime we have 85 pages of meaningless speculation here on GTP. What's that all about?
I guess it's about a video PD posted in January, and another full lap including 1.12. We want them to release it. PD is hyping us, we are the hungry childs who were used to amazing GT games, but that this time, we only get half we were used to, that's why we speculate so much, maybe to make this game more meaningfull than it actually is. That's what you call a fanbase I think.

I guess it's about a video PD posted in January, and another full lap including 1.12. We want them to release it. PD is hyping us, we are the hungry childs who were used to amazing GT games, but that this time, we only get half we were used to, that's why we speculate so much, maybe to make this game more meaningfull than it actually is. That's what you call a fanbase I think.

You, sir, are talking absolute sense.

Maybe GTP needs to not put "Will be out this week" without SOLID PROOF and save everyone the headache ;)

And its all over 1 track, you crazy cats.
We know that, right? This track can make us play this game a little bit more for those who haven't put their CD for a long time. And honestly, What I want more is Quick match, a fast way to get into Online racing without beeing frustrated of finding the right room with many people.

Its not just the track (for me anyway) its the fact that they are FINALLY brining promised content, and I hope to gods... the track maker after that.

Its not just the track (for me anyway) its the fact that they are FINALLY brining promised content, and I hope to gods... the track maker after that.
That's most likely never gonna happen (at this rate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back